Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First Post

Hi everyone, this is my first post, although I have lurked around here reading and envying all the pics of the amazing breasts on here. I am a 59 years old and am married. The first time I ever thought about having breasts is when my wife grabbed my chest one night like she was grabbing a breast. I was a little over weight so they were man boobs. I have tried different herbs and methods throughout the last few years and have feel like I have never felt much of a difference. I recently started taking Barlowes PM, and after a while my nipples got very sensitive. After month 4 my nipples and areolas started hurting and now I coming to the end of month 5. Lately it seems if I even look at them they hurt. At night I usually sleep on my stomach and sometimes I wake up and it feels lime they are burning. I'm not looking to grow a big pair of breasts but maybe  a B cup or even a C. I will post some pics later on today or tomorrow.

I also forgot to say that I did lose over 20 pounds last year.

Hi Cue
You didnt mention how much PM you are taking.
It might be too much and thats why you have pain and burning.
You do know the you will be losing the use of your boy parts.
Bobbi

Best of luck. A lot of great advice and knowledge on this site

Hi Cue,

Welcome to this site, lots of good people and info here!

~Kay

Here are some pics. In the pics with the side profile, the left is when I started and the right is where I am at now. In the pic looking up the top is when I started and the bottom is now.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Maybe try lifting you arms up in the air to see how much is tissue. Noooo I'm not trying to be funny, it's something I used to do. Losing function of boy parts??? Mine pretty much works with the right girl so am on the fence there. Just what comes out is kinda.....watery. okay too much info 
Pain in the boobs is sort of yeah, they hurt a bit, just don't bang them into stuff that realy hurts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon