Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Amy's Progress

[attachment=20444

Hi All;

I have been reading this forum for years now. I always wanted to have breasts and followed some of the advice here as I read it. 
I used PM on and off. Not a lot and probably no more the 600 pills over maybe 3 years. I do noogle and that seems to be the biggest help.
Its been fun so far and I am going to keep going and see how far I can go. No one seems to have noticed any of my extra growth including my wife.
Thanks everyone for all that you post here.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I would say that you have impressive results with your quite simple and seemingly limited program! Congratulations!
-Teddy

What size were your breasts before you started? If you had a manly chest before starting, I would think that SOMEONE would've noticed those breasts!

I did not have any breasts when I started and was just a normal male. They are getting harder to hide and I wear baggy cloths and double layer. I always try and keep some sort of a jacket on when I am out also.
In the house I only wear a T-shirt and shorts. I think my wife may of noticed but she never asked. She has recently died due to illness.
I think my breasts are now a little larger than in the picture posted and I am still working towards more growth.

So sorry for your loss. You breasts look fantastic

(12-03-2024, 11:35 AM)Niaja Wrote:  So sorry your mother passed. I must say your breast look very nice, it must b getting harder to hid them. Will you continue to increas thee size? They are looking good Smile

(12-03-2024, 05:59 AM)Amy Wrote:  I did not have any breasts when I started and was just a normal male. They are getting harder to hide and I wear baggy cloths and double layer. I always try and keep some sort of a jacket on when I am out also.
In the house I only wear a T-shirt and shorts. I think my wife may of noticed but she never asked. She has recently died due to illness.
I think my breasts are now a little larger than in the picture posted and I am still working towards more growth.

i am sorry for your loss:-( i hope you doing well.
i think your breast are very nice when u really started from there with that relativly small amount of effort:-) - sounds encouraging:-)
wish you all the best:-)

(12-03-2024, 05:59 AM)Amy Wrote:  I did not have any breasts when I started and was just a normal male. They are getting harder to hide and I wear baggy cloths and double layer. I always try and keep some sort of a jacket on when I am out also.
I think my breasts are now a little larger than in the picture posted and I am still working towards more growth. My condolences about your wife. Best of luck to you going forward.

Well your breast look great now

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon