Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What about this brand?

I am taking that brand called Piping rock that offers 1000mg Pueraria Mirifica pills. Its great attraction: the price.

https://www.pipingrock.com/hormone-suppo...ules-11002

I started 3 months ago, initially with 1000mg a day during the first month, and I am currently taking 2000mg a day, but I see few substantial changes... I think that with the other brand (Biovea) the results were faster at same time.

Any opinion on why I don't have the same effects?

Hi Tania
The one you linked is "concentrated extract". Extracts don't work nearly as well as pure ground PM root does.

Hi Shirazmn, thanks for your response!

One more question: Does this mean that the "extracts" work but with a more delayed effect than the "pure" ones?

In other words, to achieve the same results, will the "extracts" take more time than the "pure" ones? Or will the "extracts" NEVER have the same result as the "pure" ones?

I say this because I have purchased 4 botlles (120 pills per botlle) of these products and I don't know if I will be able to take advantage of them.

Also, both Barlowe and Ainterol do not send their products to Spain (????), don't ask me why...

Hi

In my experience, extracts don't work at all. I have heard of people that had some results, but they were also taking a bunch of other herbs.

Regarding Spain, have you tried ainterol.eu ?

Hello Shirazmn,
Yes, I have tried this website, but when I have made the final step of the purchase, it is clear that at the moment it is not available in Spain... It is very strange.
I'll try to try this for a few days.

(19-03-2024, 11:08 AM)Tania80 Wrote:  Hello Shirazmn,
Yes, I have tried this website, but when I have made the final step of the purchase, it is clear that at the moment it is not available in Spain... It is very strange.
I'll try to try this for a few days.
Hola Tania,

I want to confirm what Shirazmn  wrote. PM extracts have disappointing performance and mostly don't work at all. The reason is likely a fact I found recently: The most active component, puerarin, which is very estrogenic, is poorly soluble in most solvents typically used (such as water and alcohol). Therefore extracts tend to contain too little of that most important component.

I am myself using PM in powder format bought from ainterol.eu. I elected powder for two reasons: 
1) It is easier to describe it for customs declaration purposes as an "ingredient for cosmetics" rather than dietary supplement.  I'm living in Sweden, and also here they follow EU rules regarding supplements. Interpretation in Spain might be stricter, but the fundamental rules should be same.
2) Economics. The price per gram for powder is much lower. I have a precision scale (those are cheap nowadays) with resolution of 1mg so I have "calibrated" my measurement spoon for pretty accurate amount of milligrams/portion without daily hassling with the scale. And the powder doesn't taste nearly at all when mixed in yogurt or smoothie.

I got myself started couple of years ago with Fenugreek, which is easy to buy in EU, either locally or via amazon. Because it is used as a spice, you get very low cost bags of powder (10-12€/500g, "fenogreco en polvo" at amazon.es). It worked, but progress was slow. My program that time was FG+RR+Maca. Then I switched over to PM and the changes accelerated. You might want to try that route while finding out how to get quality PM to Spain.

You should also study the excellent work Lotus has done collecting mountain of useful research results and other information. You could start reading here: https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=24358

Also: Even if PM or BO seem to be the main routes, there are also other alternative options than FG, such as Red Clover and Hops. Some people have got results with such stuff, too.

Suerte con tu búsqueda e investigación,

Teddy

When PM is unobtainable, the next best herbs are Fenugreek, Fennel and Red Clover.
You can use any of these individually or in any combination.
They all have a slightly different effect, so combining them does make sense.

After you bud, add 20mg daily of Progesterone cream.

Karen Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon