Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello; and thank you!

Good evening (US) to everyone.

I am 404notfound and a new member here; a lurker for a little longer.

I have a set of the cheap pumping cups that I originally bought before my noogs, and I'm still using them until the silicone rings arrive for the noogs on Monday. Aside from introducing myself, and most importantly, I wanted to say thank you to the members who have been pathfinders and shared their experience and knowledge with us. I'm only 3 weeks into my pumping only journey and have fallen in the pitfalls of amateurs and learned from the wisdom of those more experienced. If you want to pump, even as part of a regimen that includes other methods, I can unequivocally tell you that a gauged pump is an absolute necessity. I bruised and injured myself, thankfully not long-term, with the mix of excitement and lack of knowledge. Here on my third Saturday of pumping I've had some insane growth/swelling doing multiple sessions (can't do that during the week thanks to work except during the window before my alarm goes off and once I get home) at low pressure but longer duration. I have the boobs I have thanks to the wise among this group and I thank you again.

So, here I am; 404notfound, a biological male who (as far as I know now) will remain as such but with A-cups through pumping only. I currently have no aspirations of insane growth or transitioning, but that may change as all things do, or don't.

Also, as far as nips go, I got a set of Paruu nursing pumps from Amazon and they're amazing. They've not only enhanced my nips, but have helped me keep a modicum of growth in breasts overall during the week when one of my first cheap cups broke. As far as improvement in the area they're concerned with, my areolas (even the one with scar tissue from gynecomastia removal that I now regret) are enlarging, and my nipples are elongating and thickening to being prominent with that delicious thick, rubbery texture. They're almost impossible to hide, except through layering and heat, and a new very highly delicious erogenous zone.

Sounds great. Love it. Wished I would have pumped my nipples before my BA surgery. Now I think it’s too late. But you got it. Great.

(03-03-2024, 08:34 PM)Beth14 Wrote:  Sounds great. Love it. Wished I would have pumped my nipples before my BA surgery. Now I think it’s too late. But you got it. Great.

Thanks.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon