Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE to HRT

Hey all. This is my first post so I'm not entirely sure what to say lol. I started NBE because of this site and I'm beyond grateful. It's also the reason I came out as Non-Binary and started HRT. I was taking 500mg of PM twice a day and 1,000mg of Reishi once a day for about 10 months. I saw great results but wanted to see where I could go with HRT. Currently I am on a estrogen patch I change twice weekly that gives 0.05mg per day. I am also on Spironolactone at 25mg twice a day. I've been on it about 2.5 months and haven't really noticed any changes mental or physical. I guess my question is; is this a good starting dose? I feel like it's rather low. But I am also thinking HRT is different from NBE and I should just be patient. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Hi Ember, welcome to the forum.

I'm curious if you're following r/TransDIY? I'm currently on the 100mcg patch, and it seems low to me, although it's supposed to be a slow & steady way to grow.

I would say that HRT is a lot more different than NBE, as it is much more better, and while boobie greed is definitely a real thing, it is difficult to be patient at this game. I've been at Chris for many years and I'm always wanting more & more bigger boobs. Anyway, I hope that you stick around, share your progress and your journey.

Best of luck to you and take care.

What's your patch dose in mcg?

I've read that Climara seems to work better than the same dose of Estradot.

(25-08-2023, 01:58 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Hi Ember, welcome to the forum.

I'm curious if you're following r/TransDIY? I'm currently on the 100mcg patch, and it seems low to me, although it's supposed to be a slow & steady way to grow.

I would say that HRT is a lot more different than NBE, as it is much more better, and while boobie greed is definitely a real thing, it is difficult to be patient at this game. I've been at Chris for many years and I'm always wanting more & more bigger boobs. Anyway, I hope that you stick around, share your progress and your journey.

Best of luck to you and take care.
I have not followed r/TransDIY, but I'll have to check it out. Thank you for the support! I think this is something I'll bring up with my doctor for my follow-up next month. I was also wondering, should I be using anything on top of my prescribed HRT? I have some leftover Progesterone cream I've been debating using. Although I wasn't sure if it was too early or if it would hinder my progress. Any advice would be great!

(26-08-2023, 11:58 PM)AliceDydro Wrote:  What's your patch dose in mcg?

I've read that Climara seems to work better than the same dose of Estradot.
My patch dosage is 50mcg daily.

Well, a long overdue update but here we are. I am now on two 0.1mg estradiol patches, as well as 75mg spiro twice a day. I've noticed some growth but wanted to know if there's anything else I can do to help with breast growth as well as overall feminization. I do have some progesterone cream but I don't use it often as I heard starting it too early can result in stunted growth. Any tips and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon