Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sage Test

I don't think that you have anything to worry about. This is not a medical test. I look at it as a data point. I don't think the results are written in cement. There are other tests out there if you wanted to search and try them. You are who you are, if you think that you are transgender and you feel feminine then you are.

My score was 570. Interesting. I thought I was always just a man who wanted Breasts

well, heres mine!

the test is riddled with spelling mistakes!, anyway.....

S.A.G.E. Test Results
Your Raw Score is: 545, which indicates that overall you are Feminine
Your appearance is Androgynous
Your brain processes are mostly that of a Female person.
You appear to socialize in a feminine manner.
You believe you have major conflicts about your gender identity.
You indicated your were born Male.
ANALYSIS:
Male to Female Transsexual, either post-operative or in transition
NOTES:
  • Your answers indicate you have altered your physical appearance to look like the opposite sex.

• Your answers indicate you may be AUTOGYNEPHILIC. Your answers indicate you may fit the following type(s):
    • Transvestic: arousal via dressing in clothing of the opposite sex
    • Physiologic: arousal from the idea of having opposite sex physiology. This does not necessarily mean you WANT the physiology of the opposite sex, you just find the IDEA of it exciting.
    • Anatomic: arousal via physically altering your body to look more like that of the opposite sex

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon