Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How Long To See Changes?

Hi All
Love this community and thankful for everyone's stories and tips. I am a 53 year old male living in New Zealand. Started my NBH about 3-4 weeks ago. I am taking "Pueraria Mirifica Extract Powder, 100% 10:1 Potent, Organic, 2000mg Daily Non GMO from Thailand, Premium Quality" by SMS Health Products. Purchased on Amazon. I take 3 500g tablets through the day, along with 3 Red Reisha, and Vit D3K2. Also occasional massage Lavender Oil into my breasts.

I know its only been 3-4 weeks but was hoping I might have seen some small results - anything. I know everyone here says to be patient. Is 3 weeks to soon to see anything? Most likely lol. I am really enjoying the journey so far and excited to start budding. I have attached some pics, but I believe I suffer from Gynocomastia, and hoping that will help with my growth.

Really do appreciate everyone's thoughts, advice and tips, and love reading about others journeys.

Lots of love
xxx

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi and welcome.
Changes on PM take a while. You might have some budding at month 3, and then some shape around month 6.
One advice: extracts (i.e. 10:1) don't work as well as pure powder. Many people here find that the pure caps (i.e. from Ainterol) are more effective.

Good luck!

Yeah I second that notion on the Ainterol, or Barlowes. I’d previously bought 3 bags of similar caps to the above, my third bag literally being this one, from eBay. And I didn’t feel any effect, though I was keeping it mellow taking the recommended dosage. On the second and third bag I added reishi. Then I got some PM caps from Barlowes and started budding pretty quickly. So I personally recommend that, it seems like these eBay/Amazon extracts don’t do as much as the good stuff.. though maybe others have had different experiences, I’m not sure.

(19-02-2024, 11:10 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Hi and welcome.
Changes on PM take a while. You might have some budding at month 3, and then some shape around month 6.
One advice: extracts (i.e. 10:1) don't work as well as pure powder. Many people here find that the pure caps (i.e. from Ainterol) are more effective.

Good luck!

Thanks for the reply. Yeah a little discouraging using a product thats not as good as the more pure form. Having trouble ordering Ainterol here in New Zealand, but will keep looking. Really appreciate you taking the time to respond.

(20-02-2024, 02:43 AM)Froglette Wrote:  Yeah I second that notion on the Ainterol, or Barlowes. I’d previously bought 3 bags of similar caps to the above, my third bag literally being this one, from eBay. And I didn’t feel any effect, though I was keeping it mellow taking the recommended dosage. On the second and third bag I added reishi. Then I got some PM caps from Barlowes and started budding pretty quickly. So I personally recommend that, it seems like these eBay/Amazon extracts don’t do as much as the good stuff.. though maybe others have had different experiences, I’m not sure.

Hi, thanks for your input. Did you see any results before changing to Ainterol/Barlowes? Is there something else I could add? I was thinking maybe I could raise my dose on the current supplements I am taking? Anyways, thanks everyone for responding.

(27-02-2024, 01:47 AM)cram666 Wrote:  
(20-02-2024, 02:43 AM)Froglette Wrote:  Yeah I second that notion on the Ainterol, or Barlowes. I’d previously bought 3 bags of similar caps to the above, my third bag literally being this one, from eBay. And I didn’t feel any effect, though I was keeping it mellow taking the recommended dosage. On the second and third bag I added reishi. Then I got some PM caps from Barlowes and started budding pretty quickly. So I personally recommend that, it seems like these eBay/Amazon extracts don’t do as much as the good stuff.. though maybe others have had different experiences, I’m not sure.

Hi, thanks for your input. Did you see any results before changing to Ainterol/Barlowes? Is there something else I could add? I was thinking maybe I could raise my dose on the current supplements I am taking? Anyways, thanks everyone for responding.
Basically, a good and genuine PM is estrogenic and "does the main  work." I am using Ainterol powder, about 1000mg/day. It seems that the best way is to start on 500mg and gradually increase. I think it is not good to go over 2000mg because liver might get stressed.

The other factor is to reduce Testosterone, because it counter-acts PM. I take a teaspoon of Red Reishi powder.. Many other people seem to use capsules/pills because it's convenient and RR is also slightly bitter in taste. 

In my opinion these are the essentials: PM and T-reduction. There are many variations of using also other supplements to reduce Testosterone, but I use RR. You should read what others have written about their experiences and programs. Especially Lotus has compiled a lot of research data about  the subject.

For increasing growth potential, and for supporting body organs, some other supplements and vitamins are very recommendable: MSM, Calcium, B-vitamins, D3 vitamin, Omega 3 ...

It seems that for some people the growth starts to be noticeable even in less than one month, but most people need a lot longer time. Growing significant size breasts takes long time also for cis girls in puberty!

-Teddy

I personally didn’t notice anything tangible from the stuff I ordered off eBay. I think they were probably all extracts. I had a bit where I was on that pm plus the reishi and still nothing notable.. Now, that pm may have helped in prepping me for when I switched to Barlowes idk. All I know is I switched to that, and a week or so in the nips started to hurt, multiple weeks later they’re full buds. Idk how much it will add beyond this since I don’t gain weight well, but this effect is unmistakeable. Also lowered “down there” ability, on just a single cap a day (plus a red reishi one).. Some ppl report subtle effects at first, I never really got those, but I do usually have soft skin already.. I think when the effects hit they’re noticeable. To me it seems to come down to the quality of the pm a fair amount.

(28-02-2024, 04:09 AM)Froglette Wrote:  I personally didn’t notice anything tangible from the stuff I ordered off eBay. I think they were probably all extracts. I had a bit where I was on that pm plus the reishi and still nothing notable......

I and so many others have had similar experiences. Actually, I believe very much of "eBay-PM" isn't PM at all, but totally fake. Not necessarily even genuine extract of tubers of Pueraria Mirifica. Therefore I wouldn't go for any such stuff ever any more. I'm using Ainterol, many others Barlows and there are very few other reliable brands.

Other things you mentioned, such as "down there", are common and likely inevitable. To grow breasts the hormone balance must be tilted strongly on estrogenic side, and testosterone going down will have its effects on male functins. There may be some tricks to partially compensate for those, but the big picture is very clear.

Good luck with your budding and continuous growth! It seems that now you are going to develope for real Smile .

-Teddy

Hi and thanks for your input. I have been able to purchase Barlows, so just waiting for that to arrive. Will start with 500g a day for one week + Red Reishi Mushroom Pills (serving size is 3 pills a day, do I need to take 3 daily if Im taking barlowes 500-1000g daily?) Am excited to see what effects it has and how long it takes. Will be interesting to see what my partner says, she knows I have gynecomastia so will be able to use that as an excuse for possible growth. I'm guessing the shape of my breasts will change, which I guess at some point it will become evident I am growing female breasts. Not to worried about losing ability to have erections as me and partner rarely ever have sex anyway, plus she knows I also have very low testosterone. And she has a very very low libido as well. And if I am being honest, I much prefer using my Tens Unit for orgasms anyway, which an erection is not required - way more intense, in my opinion, than actual sex with a woman. Thanks again to all those who respond.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon