Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is it more effective for skinny guys?

Newbie here and I just ordered my first month supply from Barlowe. I read that PM is more effective on skinny guys, is this true? I'm just under 5'5 and 110lbs so I'm hoping it will give me some nice breasts. I'm going to start with 500mg and see how that goes.

I always assumed it wasn’t more effective on us (I’m 5’6” 120lbs) due to this body type being usually hard to gain weight with. Just my experience, and also maybe PM doesn’t work that way completely. But I will say, I’ve been on Barlowes PM at one cap a day for a month now and I totally have buds. I’m also on one cap a day of their Reishi. Before this I was on random eBay PM for like 2 or 3 months and felt absolutely nothing, dunno if it contributed, but clearly having the right source is so important. Cuz now it’s been a few weeks since my nips started hurting, and now I fully have the buds underneath. Sex drive is down for sure but I kinda like it. Just in awe it’s working lol. I personally don’t know how much this will do with a body type like mine, I somewhat doubt good sized ones are possible with just this. Personally I’m aiming for what some other skinny trans girls typically have like, A cups kinda. Personally my goals are like just a little something there, be able to wear a bra but still slightly androgynous. It seems to take a lot of patience to do even that though, as well as bigger if it’s possible. Staying safe and patient is rly important. I will say, being skinny does make any fat distribution visually pop, typically. So with your original question I think it’s a bit of both.. Sorta anything might be noticeable and nice, but if u don’t gain weight easily maybe that’s a hinderance. Buuut PM also makes some or most ppl gain weight. I’ve always understood that to mean, for ppl like myself who can’t gain weight, that trait may be modified slightly by the PM. Obv it will Add weight in the feminine places, but I could see it having a more overall effect. Anyway. Let us know how it goes please!

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Omg so I basically have the same goals. Easier (and feminine) weight gain would be a huge plus. My thoughts were to only do the PM at first, and skip the reishi for now, which is why I didn't order their reishi, but now I'm kinda regretting it. I think I'll grab this Amazon.com: Micro Ingredients Sustainably US Grown, Organic Reishi Mushroom Powder, 8 Ounce, Pure Reishi Supplement 100:1 Extract (Reishi Mushroom) : Health & Household and give it a week without Reishi. If I see no negative effects, Ill add it in.

1PBTID

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(15-02-2024, 09:44 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  1PBTID

Sorrry I know I know. It’s literally the first time I’ve ever been like, oh I can actually contribute here. I’ve been paying attention to this board for a while, before I made an account as well. Idk if it’s appropriate but I’ll try and attach a pic of my barlowes order w my personal info crossed out. Like I am a real person and this is actually my current experience lol.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon