Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newcomer

Hi all, been in the background for time now lurking in your posts read lots of them too. And I decided to take PM but I kept stopping when my chest began to hurt, so been on and off for a while sometimes not taking it for months but always going back to PM.

It all started when my wife was sorting out her knickers draw and she gave me my first pair to wear from that day over a two decades ago I've worn knickers then the  bras but I really wanted to fill my bras my wife got for me we chatted about it and she always said it's look great with boobies and the journey began. Unfortunately my wife passed away and now I've decided I'm going to carryon with NBE with PM until I've got what I think are a nice pair of bobbles as my wife would say. I'm 59 not interested in another relationship but I've got plenty of bra's to fill looking forward to this new journey.

Sorry to hear about your wife's passing. Hugs Hug 

Welcome to the forum. I wish I had a figure that I could wear sexy bras. My gf got excited when she suggested I wear some clothes I bought for her, so maybe with time that's something I can also do with NBE.

So sorry for your loss

So sorry for your loss!

Welcome to the group and very sorry for your loss

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon