Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

LisaM BO Journey

Hi Lisa,
Thats a great workout, better than the one I was using so will try yours, thanks.
As always and as you already know, its a long slow process, so just stick with it.
I started on PM, then moved to HRT and now supplementing HRT with BO & PGland over the last few years so patience is a must.
Just for information, what I've noticed with BO/PGland for it to make a difference I needed to go up to what some say is the optimal dose of BO 6xcaps/day and PGland 2x caps/day. 
I decided very early on not to keep measurements as I know I'd get totally down-hearted when not seeing changes, so I just measure once in a while and take pictures as it's the female look that I'm after far more than having big boobs.
As you have started with an extensive set of base measurements how about adding them to an Excel spreadsheet, that way you can plot them over time, then just share any differences each month or so.
Good luck with your program.

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Thank you.

I'm slowly ramping up, and whilst the differences are not manifesting well in a measurement way, I can certainly 'feel' them in a I know my body and this is different way. Smile
so whilst I can feel changes occur I'm not going to drastically change anything all of a sudden. I'm not overly bothered about boob size in itself either, but am very interested in overall feminisation
(I have the Estogen in reserve too if/when BO/NBE isn't enough )

That workout is a killer isn't it! 
I'm still a bit sore 4 days on.

I've found this one to try next.

More exercises

I'm very familiar with Excel, I may do a spreadsheet moving forward, undecided at this point. I do have the original set of values so at least I know where I began from.

Lisa

Little mini update.

I've made a fresh order from iHerb today - note they have a sitewide 20% discount on everything running until 10th April!

I've ordered refills of:

Swanson, Reishi Mushroom, 600 mg, 60 Capsules x2

Swanson, Pituitary Glandular, 80 mg, 60 Capsules x2

Swanson, Multi-Glandular for Women, 60 Capsules x2

and my first order of GTE
Swanson, Green Tea Extract, 500 mg, 60 Capsules

I still have a load of bottles of Swanson, Ovarian Glandular, 250 mg, 60 Capsules left so I estimate I have a good 2-3 months worth of herbs to keep me going Smile

Lisa

Another mini update.

Between us, my wife and I have managed to source another 7 pump dispensers of Oestrogel.

This on top of the 6 dispensers of Lenzetto spray devices now gives me over one years supply.

(I think you know what's coming up next...)  Big Grin

I'm moving over to the HRT forum as it's now more appropriate for me to be there. Big Grin

LisaM HRT Transition

Hi Lisa, congratulations,  Celebrate

So will you being using Estrogel or E2 patches?. I'm here to help if you need it.  Hug

(09-04-2024, 03:19 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi Lisa, congratulations,  Celebrate

So will you being using Estrogel or E2 patches?. I'm here to help if you need it.  Hug
Lotus,,

I'll be using Oestrogel + reishi & GTE for anti androgen effects.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon