Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

More feminine hips and butt without much brest growth

Hey! First of all, sorry that the question may be a a bit off-topic for the BreastNexum forum but I have noticed that there's quite a lot of wholesome/helpful people here who could possibly be in a similar scenario.

I want my butt and hips to grow a bit bigger/wider/look more feminine. The thing is:
a) I don't want too much muscle mass there. I have a pretty nice butt for an amab but it's still flat on the sides.
b) I don't want to grow my breasts too much. Couple of reasons why but the most important are that I live in a pretty conservative country (and so is my family) and I don't want to show them off that much. Women in my family are pretty big-breasted, so it could result in some very visible changes. Hopefully there will be a point in my life when I will be ready for such changes and moving forward.

I've been battling gender dysphoria for some time (26yo now, started around 20/21) and I think it would help me a bit. Clothes are not really a solution here.

Let me know if more information is needed or in case I should post this somewhere else Smile.

Many people desire just what you are seeking, feminine hips and butt with little or no breast growth.
There is no solid regimen that I know of, which will do this.
Also, while you can possibly add mass to your butt, you cannot really widen your hips.
Male bone structure cannot be overcome.

I may not have any good news for you. It is easier to grow boobs and butt at the same time.

The best advice that I can give you is to use Maca and Glute Boost.

Maca may put fat all over your body, not just where you want it. I used it for a while and it gave me a thick pad of fat over my pubic area. 
That was not a good thing, but, I have heard that this naturally happens to older males, so maybe age was a bigger factor than Maca.
I have heard very mixed reviews on Maca, so don't count on it. I'm not sure that it deserves it's reputation.

Glute Boost, which actually works on boobs too, does work. Volufiline is the active ingredient. 
It plumps the fat cells that you already have, so if you don't have any, it may not work so well.
It could take a lot of tubes, and months, to get any results. Kind of an expensive project but perhaps it is worth it to you.

There are many such products available. 

https://www.gluteboost.com/collections/shop-all

https://www.amazon.com/volufiline/s?k=volufiline

Karen  Heart

I think Karen is right, there's no specific regime. You could try PM/FG or similar, as they all help feminize your body.
You'd be surprised how few people notice breast and just presume man boobs, so you'd probably get away with A cup or a bit more. At which point you could stop the NBE.
The only other suggestion is to exercise just your butt/waist, there's loads of videos on YouTube all about feminising your butt/waist etc

The notes I have in my system (not my notes, I copied them from someplace), hoping it helps you:

Squats for feminine shape

Squat every day.

Also, go to T-Nation.com, and look up "sexy female training" (that's the article title, IIRC).
- https://www.t-nation.com/training/sexy-female-training/

Focuses training on:
- the Vastus Medialus (upper thigh for a curve)
- gluteus maximus
- and gluteus medius

G. Maximus is "the butt."
G. Medius is the upper butt, making a nice sway/curve to the hips. As long as you then minimize the waist, which is more fat burning than working the muscle, you'll get a feminine shape.

An old CD page, the gurl said, "Without a belly, you're a girl with no hips. With a belly, you're a man."

Now, "Squats" is sort of generic. Heavy back squats; front squats (pushes focus to quads, uses less weight; you can make a more feminine mass distribution, and focus more on form by using lighter weights for more time under tension, which makes muscle grow); Goblet Squats; Lunges (especially SIDE lunges); "Dirty dogs" / "Fire hydrants"; and do butt-specific things like hip thrusts.
AVOID all ARM and TORSO work. Do RKC planks a little for abs, including twists and side planks. Say, 1 set of 30 seconds for each plank (center, right, left), then Yoga.

Exercises for a hot ass

Exercises to build a hot ass:
- elliptical / stair climbing machine
- squats
- split squats
- WIDE feet squat weight machine
- lunges

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon