Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

about pumping modes

Smile 

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Hello! I need your help on a matter. I'm using an electric pump device. It has two modes. One does sucking and release at the same time. The other mode does only sucking. I have been using the first mode so far and had some growth. [font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]I'm curious about what the other mode does. For example, some of my breasts are located in armpits, and I want them to come forward. Do you think it helps with that, or should I just continue using the first mode? [/font][/font]

I d do suck release  stimulation growth as much as possible,  such 30-3 min release and do again 1 hr session, but not pumping yet myself

I d do suck release sessions to stimulation growth as much as possible. Say suck should 30 sec to 3 min then again for 1 hr twice a day see where at on a month use tape measure..
Not pump yet my xxl domes two big am 444 a bra. Going to air release dome tapered XL or large. 
Where get electric pump, and some kit

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon