Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

KellyO's timeline

Very nice Kelly, they are coming along. Keep it up I am sure you will get there.

Looking good Kelly.

I'm not sure if my progress is very noticable, but to me they seem fuller...

I agree with you I can see a slight difference in them from your first pictures they are fuller.

11 weeks in-slight growth, a bit fuller with a little bit of roundness, testicle pain surges happening more often... Breast discomfort from time to time as well. I've gained 10 lbs overall, underbust down 1 inch to 38 inches, bust up one inch to 43 inches. I was able to fill out my 36B bra without padding! I've also added 1 pituitary glandular capsule per day to go with the BO.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Attached pics of 36B bra with cami

The breasts look very nice. It can be seen that they are gaining in appearance and volume. And the warts stand out a lot.

Looking Good Kelly

3 month update-no significant growth, but they are feeling fuller and have seemed to drop a little bit due to the weight. Some fatty deposits on the sides (I think). Only using BO,PG, and saw palmetto as an AA. No changes down below, everything functioning as normal, and the weight gain has also stalled.

You are starting to get some growth

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon