Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Intro CD evolving

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to give a brief intro I already posted my full info in my bio but it's a lot haha so in short:

I've always loved to CD and recently started dressing casually around the house with lovely wife's support. After Istarted doing this I then had the desire to change my body to be a little more fem mostly hips, butt, and breasts.Give mewife a little something more to smack while I cook and bigger boobs for her to suckle on ;p.

Im looking at BO but have high BP so I'm unsure on that. But if I don't do BO I'll likely do FG and Reisha Shrooms and take the slow game.

All advice is appreciated and I'm so happy I found this forum. This site has made me feel so affirmed I don't think I'm trans but maybe gender fluid? Who knows XD.

Are you aware that BO has the potential to permanently change your body's hormone levels, from testosterone dominant to estrogen dominant... permanently? 
That means, if your butt or boobs start growing and you decide not to do it, you can stop taking BO but your hormone balance may not change back.
Your butt and boobs may continue growing, no matter what you do. If you are not prepared for that, I would recommend avoiding BO.

The growth that you get with any method will be more or less, permanent. Some people experience some loss when they stop the herbs. Some people may continue to grow for a month, but my point is that if you stop taking herbs, very soon the growth will also stop. This gives you more control than you would have with BO.

Some people will tell you that you have to take BO for 6 months or longer for this permanent change to take place. This is not true. It only took 3 days for me. That was a year ago. My butt and boobs continue to grow, very slowly, just as it would happen for a female going through puberty. It takes years for growth to max out so I worry how far it will go. I want the process to stop but there is no way to stop it. I have to live with whatever happens. I didn't want this but I can live with it... at least right now, next year, who knows?

Karen Hart

I do appreciate the warning on this I'm sorry you had such a bad experience. If it's been so long it has to stop soon right? I would imagine.
I'm not concerned so much about the effects being permanent. At this stage I've accepted who I am. As you said though I would like the changes to stop within month or two of my dosage stopping so I will rethink BO it just seemed like the growth was what Iwas looking for Sad

Do you have any recommendations on herbals that aren't PM?

Don't feel sorry for me  Smile It's not all bad! I do enjoy what I have gained, especially when CD'ing!  

I do believe that BO has permanently converted my hormones to estrogen dominant. This is sometimes referred to as "flipping the switch". Once flipped, there is no going back to T-dominance. If that is true, my boobs could continue to grow for several years, until they reach their genetic potential. I'm hoping that I have already reached that potential but there is the possibility of growing to B or C cups. I do not want to ask a doctor for my hormone levels. Don't want it in my medical files. Therefore, only time will tell.

IMHO, the next best herb is Fenugreek. Many good stories of success with it and it worked for me, early in my experimentation.
However, if I were just starting this today, I would go a different route... bio-identical creams as a source for estrogen and progesterone.

For example...

Hello Pharmacist -- Bi-EST 5.0
https://www.amazon.com/HelloPharmacist-Natural-Bioidentical-Estrogen-Menopause/dp/B09ZBMJ14L/ref=sr_1_1?crid=188J580MT2EQV&keywords=hello+pharmacist+estrogen+cream&qid=1706029901&sprefix=hello+pharmacist+estrogen+cream%2Caps%2C503&sr=8-1

Smokey Mountain Estro-Life
https://www.amazon.com/Smoky-Mountain-Naturals-LLC-Dermatologist-Tested/dp/B00EB0AQA4/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=CT7AXKEPSY57&keywords=smoky+mountain+progesterone&qid=1706029615&rdc=1&sprefix=smokey+mountain+pro%2Caps%2C461&sr=8-1-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&psc=1

Use Red Reishi for an AA. I have never used this personally but it is the heavy favorite on this forum. White Peony too.

I think you will love this solution.

Breast of luck,
Karen  Heart

(23-01-2024, 06:27 PM)Karen Hart Wrote:  Don't feel sorry for me  Smile It's not all bad! I do enjoy what I have gained, especially when CD'ing!  

I do believe that BO has permanently converted my hormones to estrogen dominant. This is sometimes referred to as "flipping the switch". Once flipped, there is no going back to T-dominance. If that is true, my boobs could continue to grow for several years, until they reach their genetic potential. I'm hoping that I have already reached that potential but there is the possibility of growing to B or C cups. I do not want to ask a doctor for my hormone levels. Don't want it in my medical files. Therefore, only time will tell.

IMHO, the next best herb is Fenugreek. Many good stories of success with it and it worked for me, early in my experimentation.
However, if I were just starting this today, I would go a different route... bio-identical creams as a source for estrogen and progesterone.

For example...

Hello Pharmacist -- Bi-EST 5.0
https://www.amazon.com/HelloPharmacist-Natural-Bioidentical-Estrogen-Menopause/dp/B09ZBMJ14L/ref=sr_1_1?crid=188J580MT2EQV&keywords=hello+pharmacist+estrogen+cream&qid=1706029901&sprefix=hello+pharmacist+estrogen+cream%2Caps%2C503&sr=8-1

Smokey Mountain Estro-Life
https://www.amazon.com/Smoky-Mountain-Naturals-LLC-Dermatologist-Tested/dp/B00EB0AQA4/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=CT7AXKEPSY57&keywords=smoky+mountain+progesterone&qid=1706029615&rdc=1&sprefix=smokey+mountain+pro%2Caps%2C461&sr=8-1-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&psc=1

Use Red Reishi for an AA. I have never used this personally but it is the heavy favorite on this forum. White Peony too.

I think you will love this solution.

Breast of luck,
Karen  Heart

Thank you Karen  Heart I really appreciate you taking the time to give me advice and share your story. I definitely understand now I'm glad your new body is working for you even if it's not what you expected! And thank you for the links I think I will start with Fenugreek and Red Reishi and see how I am in 3-4 months and maybe add a cream or 2 based on the progress. I have plenty of time fortunately so I am in no rush Smile
Thanks Again! You just remind me of how welcoming this community is.

I just want to say I've started with RR and FG with Milk Thistle for liver and so far it has been going great! I feel pretty good after the RR Smile. No changes yet of course it's only been 6 days haha but so far I've had no adverse reactions. I think I will go ahead and add the cream and then maybe the white peony a few weeks later. Wish my luck!

(23-01-2024, 06:27 PM)Karen Hart Wrote:  I do believe that BO has permanently converted my hormones to estrogen dominant. This is sometimes referred to as "flipping the switch". Once flipped, there is no going back to T-dominance.

Hi Karen.
I don't think I'll personally ever be brave enough to try BO, but I am interested to know what biologically makes it do that permanent hormone switch. For... science! Smile

Would you grade Fenugreek as better than PM?

The bio-identical creams for estrogen... the only ones I could find in the UK (without going to HRT) was estriol, which I thought was Estriol (or maybe that's what that specific cream has, since it's the only one here that could be bought without HRT?), which doesnt seem to do much for breast growth.

I've used some Wild Yam progersterone cream, not sure if it helped or did anything, I dont use it often, so cant comment.

PM is the highest grade of herbals. FG is the second highest. I'm not sure why I didn't mention it. Goma was saying that, if not BO, then FG was under consideration.
I was basically supporting FG as an effective solution. If Goma had asked about PM, I would have recommended that too.

You need 3 things: AA, Estrogen, Progesterone

Sounds like you will have to go with a phyto-estrogen, and that's not bad! They work!

PM, FG, Fennel or Red Clover are all good.
Use PM alone but if you go with the others, you can combine them.
For example, you could take FG, Fennel and Red  Clover together (say, 1 capsule each)
You can take them individually of course, or mix them up any way you want.
You can take FG for a week, Fennel for the next week and so on. Whatever, really.

BO is a game of it's own and only a solution for certain people, e.g. those who do not worry that it may take over their body, or hope that it does.

For those who want a different solution, my top recommendation is the Bi-Est and Progesterone creams.
If a person cannot get ahold of those creams, then PM, FG, Fennel, Red Clover, etc.

For any of these to work, they must be authentic and used consistently. 

Karen  Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon