Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I have just discovered that less can be more

I've been on PM extract for the past 6-7 months. My goal was not breast growth otherwise I would have bought Ainterol or one of the others some of you gals swear by.

When I started my journey I was taking high strength 250mg capsules 4 taken every day with one day break per week. Within days my skin went soft, my hair texture changed and I got hooked. I loved the effects. After a few months I slowly developed a few fem features, face and ass showed changes. My man equipment when not aroused had become noticeably smaller. With all the changes I got no boob growth just the occasional chest itch and I was happy with what PM has given me.

Roll on to a couple of weeks ago. My supply of PM extract had run out and I reordered. Because of Christmas and my package been held by customs for a few days I was treated to a two week PM break. During this two week break the only noticeable changes was my man parts going back to normal. My skin, hair and mood remained as it was when I was taking it.
When my resupply arrived I discovered I had ordered the low strength tablets as opposed to the high strength capsules. As it was going to be a big deal to exchange these I decided to take the hit and try the lower strength tablets. Being on a two week break I decided to ease my way back into the reigeme. I took x2 120mg tablets twice a day for two days the same way I was taking the high strength ones and then planned to increase the dose. By the end of day 2 I noticed that my man bits had totally reshrunk to where they were. By the end of the 7th day I was noticing a slight bit of boob growth and by day 10  I was noticing that skin and hair was softer than ever. As it stands now I am going to maintain the lower dose tablets.

I've a couple of theories as to why these tablets seem to be more potent at a lower dose than the capsules. I have a feeling that the capsules by design get into your system faster. What I reckon was happening is that the capsules were passing through my system so fast I was producing heavily PM infused urine. I have noticed that my urine did have a strong smell when on the higher strength stuff. Possibly being on the break has maybe made my body reset the way it processes the PM and that's why I am having different effects. Any feedback for the reason will be welcome.

Whilst reading some of the people having problems in this forum getting results from PM maybe finding the right dosage/product may involve taking less rather than more.

Just in case anyone is wondering why I take PM and not want boobs. I have been given a diagnosis of probably being transfemme but have been advised by a professional for which I am in agreement with that transitioning to female would not improve my life. I'm happy living as a male that brings their fem side out a lot

Good for you. Amazing you are so comfortable

That's awesome. Good for you. I bet after your 2 week break your receptors got clean so to speak and when you got back on pm even tho a lower dose it was more effective. Which is exactly why people cycle on and off nbe. 

What brand do you use. I have a generic Amazon brand which I'm using now but it is also a pure extract each cap is supposedly 1000 mg. It is by Carlyle off amazon.i did order the ainterol brand as well in case I wanted to switch out. 

Are you using anything else besides your low dose pm extract?

Also I live in the u.s. so not sure if I'll be able to get the same things available to you or not. But thanks for posting and interested to see how things evolve for you

(16-01-2024, 03:24 PM)Cagedmuscle213 Wrote:  That's awesome. Good for you. I bet after your 2 week break your receptors got clean so to speak and when you got back on pm even tho a lower dose it was more effective. Which is exactly why people cycle on and off nbe. 

What brand do you use. I have a generic Amazon brand which I'm using now but it is also a pure extract each cap is supposedly 1000 mg. It is by Carlyle off amazon.i did order the ainterol brand as well in case I wanted to switch out. 

Are you using anything else besides your low dose pm extract?

Also I live in the u.s. so not sure if I'll be able to get the same things available to you or not. But thanks for posting and interested to see how things evolve for you

I'm using a generic brand from a UK supplier "fitnesshealthltd" trading on ebay. I think the reason the lower dose is working stronger is because they are hard tablets rather than the powder filled capsules. Being hard tablets they are probably dissolving slower therefore being absorbed better rather than ending up in my pee.
I never intended to have boob growth as I do need to function as a male and participate in a lot of sports. But now that growth is actually happening I kind of like it.
The only other thing I am taking right now is Ginseng for energy levels.

Hmm. I'll look that brand up and see if they offer it here in the US, just to see for shits and giggles. 

I too would like to be more feminine, nicer skin, hair etc. I am very outwardly masculine and I love fitness and bodybuilding, so I doubt I'll get much since I'll prob be on some sort of testosterone replacement for life or till I'm told if I use anymore it will kill me lol. But again too much of a good thing is bad, and that's how I approach it all from nbe to using trt. No crazy high doses and always looking for the long term and not crazy results in a month by having to run stupid high doses that will prob kill someone lool. 

So anyways I'm looking forward to seeing your progress, as well as my own experiment to try to become more feminine while trying to maintain my size and muscle which I think ultimately I'll have to choose between one or the other since I think as long a so have any amount of trt in my system I'll always remain more masc. Who knows. 

Anyways tha is for the response. And good luck

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon