Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

In need of clarfication

I read through some of posts here and am finishing my 2nd week of my NBE regimen of:
  • Barlowe Pueraria Mirifica (550mg)

• Pure Original Ingredients GABA (850mg)

• Pure Original Ingredients White Peony (515mg)

• NOW Progesterone Balancing Skin Cream 20mg/pump (3oz/85g)
Right Now, I'm just take one capsule of PM, WP, and GABA each in the morning. I plan to take one of each in the morning and one of each in the evening around end of the month. I'm also cycling in 5 days on/ 2 days off. I also saw to use Progesterone Cream when I start budding(has not occurred yet). Once I start the PG Cream, I plan to do the first two weeks on PM and WP and the last two on PG cream.

I want to make clear of some things: Should I still continue to use WP or any anti-androgens when I begin using PG cream or should it just be the cream? 

Should I apply my 5 days on/ 2 days off for weeks I do the PG cream or do something else entirely?

I'm starting out so I kept things simple but is there anything to add or change later down the line? Like using more anti-androgens or take other supplements to support what I have already?

Can anyone answer my the first 2 questions or point me in the right direction? Please and Thank You very Much.

Hey Blues,

I would think that it would be best to use an AA every day (no days off) in order to keep T levels low, regardless of what other products you are using or not using.

I think the choice of going with a 5/2 cycle of E is a good idea, perhaps until you bud.
After you bud and add in PG, I am thinking that if you are doing 2 weeks of E alone, followed by 2 weeks of PG alone, 
you may not need to take two days off every week because you are essentially getting a 2 week break from each one.
That is, you could just do 2 solid weeks of E, followed by 2 solid weeks of PG. 

At the end of a 4 week cycle you could take a couple of days off of both, E and PG, maybe.

I'm trying to give you ideas that fit within the framework of what you want to do.

Don't take anything I say as gospel. Most of us got where we are by experimenting. 
It's fun... kind of like modding your car or guitar. All people do not seem to have the same results, with the same regimen.
You have to find what works for you.

I think you have a solid start. Can't wait to see what happens the second month, when you double up on E.

Karen  Heart

Thank You for the advice Karen. Especially with using an AA on my off days, I assumed it was better to stop everything just to be safe. I find it for me better to have any idea on where I want to go towards rather than wander around aimless. So having some direction is really helpful.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon