Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progesterone cream

I have ordered this:
 https://www.fmed.eu/en/shop/natural-progesterone-cream/
They claim it is "bioidentical progesterone". I hope the two jars will arrive without complications in a few days....
-Teddy

No problems with ordering from them, came straight through customs etc. easier and quicker than dealing with some UK outlets (not mentioning any names) Big Grin 
Nothing on the packaging to identify the content, relevant taxes etc. are all added at order time.

Only (minor) whinge is you may get a lot of "offers" from them (even if you opt-out), not a biggie, most seem to do it this time of year.

Teddy and BlackButterfly,

My sincere thanks for your contributions to this thread. I was beginning to think that there was no source in the UK for bioidentical micronised progesterone cream. Thanks to your help I now see that there are at least two options!

A bit like that old saying about waiting for buses, really  Wink

Chestnut

I'm a tad late to this progesterone party and looks like I've been using the wrong stuff!!
Didn't realise the wild yam one from Source Naturals (iHerbs) was not the best stuff to use ...doh!
I'll be ordering the Biovea one next time around or may get the prog gel from Vannu inhouse when I restock my HRT in a couple of months.
Many thanks everyone for sharing Smile

[unnecessary quoting removed]

I have some on order and will hopefully be able to report back with positive results in a few months. It does appear that progesterone cream is a bit of an uncertain area. We are lucky to have Lotus to steer us through these potential minefields.

My Biovea Progesterone Cream has arrived without any problems, in just 2 days from ordering! No import or VAT hassles and very quick delivery in completely anonymous DHL packaging, just as BlackButterfly said it would be.

If you are in the UK and looking for genuine micronised progesterone, this looks to be a good option.

Very impressed with the service, and looking forward to seeing how well it will work!

It does, Biovea PG cream is very decent stuff, just expensive. The only problem is that its a bit slow to absorb. The one I got now is much better absorbing and dosed the same, I forget the brand, got it from iHerb. And yes it has actual real deal prog in it.

I have been wondering if there would be a way to help the PG + DHEA creams to absorb better, something safer than DMSO.

Hi DiDi,

If you don’t mind me asking, did you find out an optimum dosage with the Biovea PC? The label is a bit unhelpful with dosing for NBE purposes, and I figured if anyone knew the ideal dose it would be you!

Good to hear that it is good stuff, because as you point out, it is expensive. Worth it if it works well, I guess.

The only way to get creams and gels to absorb better in my experience is a really hot shower before applying it to open the pores up a bit. It seems to help somewhat. I haven’t tried this with the Biovea PC yet, though…

I kinda just went with what the label says, one pump contains about 20mg of progesterone, so I first went one pump per breast and later doubled to two per breast. I have no idea how to do it better, with the current one as its in a tube rather than a pump bottle, I have to just approximate it, but having six months with PG and DHEA creams which both have the same pump system, its getting easier to have it close enough.

Its always a bit random with these things, I think having a syringe might help, as in try to get one full pump in a spoon for example, then pull it into a syringe and push air out to see how much it actually is. Extra work, but that could make it very accurate with little practice?

With creams we have to remember that only a certain quite small percentage of the actual stuff absorbs, so the dosages are not total, but give an idea how much becomes effective, I think Lotus mentioned somewhere about the absorbtion percentage... I'm wondering what could make it work better? I know DMSO would but that stuff is kinda scary and I would play safe and not try it. Good point about warmth, I could try the creams minute after sauna, that's way more effective than any shower when done right. Big Grin

Hi DiDi,
Would that be the SMNutrition Progesto-Life cream ? 
I did consider it (cheaper), but it was out of stock at the time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon