Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Summer

So Being that I just had BA (600ccs). I am wonder what everyone does come summer time when it’s warm out?  I don’t care what people think or say. My Wife is on board and that’s all that matters to me. However when you don’t want to be noticed, whether it’s work related or something else. What do you do to make them less noticeable?  With 600ccs. I think I will be a big C most likely a small D. Thank you all. I have learned so much on this site.

Dark patterned buttoned-up loose shirts work well to camouflage curves. Also, how you carry yourself says a lot to people you meet out and about.

As far as the beach goes, this year we went off-season and we had the beach to ourselves. I was topless the whole time and did not have a care.

Best of luck to you.

Yes. I think you are right. Dark patterned shirts are the way to go. Would love to hear some stories. There must be some good ones.

(30-12-2023, 10:49 PM)Beth14 Wrote:  Yes. I think you are right. Dark patterned shirts are the way to go. Would love to hear some stories. There must be some good ones.

I present male so I don’t look forward to summer so much these days. I would love to be wearing much nicer styles, but in recent years they my summer shirts don’t seem to fit me so well! My go-to disguise is a pullover bra under a baggy, heavily patterned shirt. I hate pullover bras - not what I would choose, but the best I can manage in stealth mode.

With regular bras with metal adjusters the friendly but inquisitive hand on the shoulder lets you know you’ve been made - a shame that anybody needs to care what clothes other folk wear.

I agree 100 percent. Sports bra for summer with pattern shirts is the way to go for summer. I will need to buy many different bras.

In summer it has to be t-shirts (or sleeveless vest) and no bra, I ain't gona spend all this time growing a pair and then hide them  Big Grin

Agree if you have nice pair of boobs why hid them  Smile

Sometimes I will need to. For work mostly

Just got fitted for Bras. 42DD. No hiding that come summer. Oh well. If I can’t hide them I will be showing them off

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon