Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cagedmuscle 1st nbe regimen

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Yes. I feel dropping it lower is best for now, and wait and see if symptoms continue. 

I know everyone is different. And for my body and size and weight, and added that I'm on testosterone as well, I figured my dose might need to be a little higher than the norm. 

But yes I agree. Lowering the dose and see what happens is the best route before stoping al together to find another solution or pathway to take pm.

I'm not an expert, but it seems counter productive to developing breasts to be taking additional testosterone.

Have you read the entire thread or just giving your unwanted opinion that makes no difference so you feel like youre somehow an expert or feel self fulfilled in someway..? You can easily just say I've got nothing productive to add or say. 
 Also there are many on here who use both nbe supplements and are on testosterone. Just saying.....

Actually, have YOU read my response?? I preferranced my comment by specifically stated that I wasn't an expert. And you could have just as easily explained, as a reminder, why you are taking additional testosterone. You're posting questions and comments on a public forum, so your determination that responses are "unwanted" is ridiculous. Just saying...

Cool got it thanks for your input. Now you can rest feeling all warm and fuzzy Inside knowing you made yourself heard and made no real difference in anyone life. Congratulations.

Sorry to be dull and to go back to the original topic...
@caged have you seen any other effect, apart from growth. Like softer skin, dark line appear under your penis, bone or testicular pain?
Given your body mass I wouldn't suggest you lower it below 1500 mg/day. You must give your body a bit of a E boost to see when you start seeing some effects.

Can't tell about the skin. I have been trying to use more lotion since I have dry skin. So not sure if my skin has changed or not and what caused it to change. 

No dark lines or anything. 

And I think I felt testicular pain maybe a few weeks ago but it was for just one night before bed, but that was it. Just the one time for that. 

Haven't noticed any affects on hair either.

Update:

Been doing research. I've found that increasing ones estrogen levels can lead to stomach and gut issues. Found that women that use estrogen tend to develop i.b.s. of some form. And even trans mtf women also have reported having stomach and gut issues on hrt. 

I've stopped all nbe products since my stomach problems have not gone away even with lowering the dose, and it's been too long for a simple stomach flu or bug. 

As for now my little experiment is over. Not sure when I will try again, and or what I will use. 

Only things I experienced was a slight ache in the testicles about 2-3 weeks In. Cant speak for any affects on my hair. Maybe slight skin improvement but I also started using moisturizer everyday as well so not sure what contributed to that if any. And then obviously the stomach issues that have been going on for almost two weeks now. 

No weight change, no change in measurements either.  Mood and emotional states have been kind of on opposite spectrums any given day. 

That concludes my first try at using pm. Thank you everyone that commented and gave useful and insightful advice.

so what does the dark line uner the penis mean? i have been using pm cream and 1 500 tablet for a while now and also have the dark line, can anyone enlighten me and others please??

No shit it didn't do much... Being on higher than normal T likely makes the balance so T dominant that weak poor phytoestrogen doesn't really do anything. Also, what about DHT, that's boob killer number one and usually gym Ahnulds absolutely love it as its kinda beneficial to keep going. Its very effectively halting any feminising changes from happening.

Can't really have both at the same time, the balance is one way or another and E dominance is a certain way of getting rid of muscles and getting fem changes going. I would love to see someone soaked in T being able of growing boobs on NBE stuff, but I don't think its going to happen any time soon.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon