Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cagedmuscle 1st nbe regimen

After a month of being on pm ,no breaks I decided to take a two day off reset over the weekend. My hopes is that when I restart my body will react positively to it being re introduced after a small break

Today is the 1st day of week 5 being on Pm.

I am upping my dose of PM to 1500 for a week or two. Then finish the last 2 weeks of this month ( February )at 2000 of pm daily. I will continue SP at recommend dose of 900mg. 

I am adding red reshi at rec dose, MSM at 2500mg, fenugreek at rec dose of 640. 

Will continue to use my normal vitamin and supplements as well. 

I will cycle off PM at least 1 day a week, maybe 2 days per week. Will most likely fall on the weekend, And re start Monday.

Hi Caged,

I seem to remember that FG and PM should not be used together because they counteract each other to some extent; you might want to research some of Lotus' posts on this.

Best regards,
ChuckM

Thanks for the heads up. There's just so much information and knowledge to short through, it's hard to catch it all. I will look for the pm and fg specific posts and I will hold off on using it till I find the research by lotus. 

Speaking of Lotus, is lotus still active on here? I was supposed to receive and dm but never got it and now lotus's in box is full and isn't accepting any new messages

As far as know, our resident science guru does indeed have quite a bit on her plate. I have seen some thread replies from her though.

Many years ago a friend with MS explained that the number of spoons she has for tasks varies per day, and the cost varies day to day for the same task. Typical aging, distractions, and the day to day bubbles get more difficult for those that are relatively healthy.

I believe that our fierce leader is going at a pace that she can.

(spelling)

(29-01-2024, 11:39 PM)Cagedmuscle213 Wrote:  Speaking of Lotus, is lotus still active on here? I was supposed to receive and dm but never got it and now lotus's in box is full and isn't accepting any new messages

Hi, I'm still here lol (going on 10+ yrs). I'm battling cancer (leukemia) known as PH+ CML, which stands for Philadelphia Chromosome–positive chronic myeloid leukemia, so it keeps me busy fighting it, thus draining my strength. I've freed up some space for messages... apologies not following up.

(30-01-2024, 04:47 AM)p_r_1974 Wrote:  As far as know, our resident science guru does indeed have quite a bit on her plate. I have seen some thread replies from her though.

Many years ago a friend with MS explained that the number of spoons she has for tasks varies per day, and the cost varies day to day for the same task. Typical aging, distractions, and the day to day bubbles get more difficult for those that are relatively healthy.

(spelling)

Thank You 'p_r_1974' for your kind words, cheers to spoons.  Hug Wink

I am sorry to hear that. I did not know you were battling cancer. By all means take the time you need. I hope you're doing well, and that you're kicking cancers butt.

(30-01-2024, 09:39 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(29-01-2024, 11:39 PM)Cagedmuscle213 Wrote:  Speaking of Lotus, is lotus still active on here? I was supposed to receive and dm but never got it and now lotus's in box is full and isn't accepting any new messages

Hi, I'm still here lol (going on 10+ yrs). I'm battling cancer (leukemia) known as PH+ CML, which stands for Philadelphia Chromosome–positive chronic myeloid leukemia, so it keeps me busy fighting it, thus draining my strength. I've freed up some space for messages... apologies not following up.

(30-01-2024, 04:47 AM)p_r_1974 Wrote:  As far as know, our resident science guru does indeed have quite a bit on her plate. I have seen some thread replies from her though.

(spelling)

Thank You 'p_r_1974' for your kind words, cheers to spoons.  Hug Wink
Anytime love!

It's been 5 weeks on NBE, Nothing new to report.

New development. Not sure if I have a temporary stomach bug (which was going around) or if pm is causing stomach issues. Been 5 weeks using now currently at 1500mg a day 1 pill morning noon and before bed, typically taken with meals. 

Some studies for pm said that it can cause stomach issues, and looking on the forum here it seems that some people ran into this issue as well.

Thinking maybe I'll drop the dose back down to 1000mg with meals split at breakfast and dinner/before bed. See if that does anything. 

Ive read on here that those that could not get passed the stomach issues made their pm into suppositories and their stomach issues went away. I hear absorption rate is better than taken orally, so I assume dosage will have to be lowered if making a suppository version of pm.

[unnecessary quoting removed]

I would drop it back to 1000mg, i don't believe you need to have mega doses for PM to work. The thing is you have to be patient. It can take months and years...everybody is different. The other thing to give yourself better chances and results is to also take supporting herbs. Lot's of threads on that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon