Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Estradiol dosage and method

I'm thinking of trying estradiol again.  I can get 2mg tablets of micronized estrogen generic for Estrace.  I took 1mg of estrofem twice a day sublingual for a few months in '07.  Got some growth, but wasn't ready then.  Now I'm ready to see what I can grow after finishing out my 10th bottle of PM over the last decade.  I'm 48.  Is sublingual still the way to go for the DIYer?

DIY is not recommended for obvious reasons, however, I've been on hrt for a while with great results.  HUGE step though, because you will mentally and physically have female attributes.  The most common prescription, is 100mg Spironolactone (T-blocker), and 6mg Estradiol (3 pills daily taken sublingually).

Hope this helps.  I don't know much about focusing just on breast growth though. I'm transitioning my whole life into female.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon