Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipples

Lately I‘ve returned to using Supple Nipps for my nipple orgasm sessions. Rhythmically squeezing the tips produces wonderful sensations and a nipple orgasm or two in three or four minutes.

(21-12-2023, 11:15 AM)wInzIg316 Wrote:  What are they called? I would love to expand my areolas. Supple Nipps are no help with that. Can you pist photos?

I too have been on a Nipple Quest, using Bi-Est on my nipples and using SuppleNipps.  My current size is increasing the nipples and the diameter is just larger then my nipple itself. 

That being said, I AM a size queen and bought the Size 5 SuppleNipps from Mr. S Leather.  Only used a few times as they don't seem as effective at getting my nipple larger.  So.... the question I have is related to areola.  Yes, I want nice, large areola as well as nipples and wondered about approach.  Choices:
  A.  Continue with the #3 SuppleNipps to grow the nipples and the #5 SuppleNipps to grow the areola
  B.  Re-start noogleberry with larger domes to help with the areola growth
  C.  Use my SpectraS2 breast pumps with the appropriate Flange Size
  D.  Other?

And if you have some suggestions on how best to apply the PG Cream I have to increase nipple size/sensitivity.  Using the Bi-Est cream alone now, once per day.

Ohhh, last request:  Wearing my #3 SuppleNipps under my shirt while I work in my home office sometimes knocking one (or both off) when I move.  Any suggestions to shielding them while using a bra to ensure they stay on during my more active momements?

Thank you so very much.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon