Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

started just now

(18-02-2024, 01:34 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  @gocciaverde I think your dosage is OK, and it seems to be working for you. The tenderness you describe seems to be the budding stage. Can you feel one small lump under each areola? 

Congrats on your development. You'll soon be the owner of a nice girly and perky pair of breasts.

Yes, I feel a small lump under each areola , it is very sensitive! Rolleyes

This post is probably going to get me in trouble with some people, or maybe I am crazy.  WRT the lump under the nipple as a start to budding for breast development, I have never felt such a breast  tissue structure on an older cis woman's breast.  My sampling is low, maybe about 100 women in their 20's thur 60's. For me, I have found only soft tissue in that region of a cis woman's breast.  Maybe the tissue lump under the nipple is a developmental feature of a new breast that goes away after the breast has developed?  Maybe its something that happens to young women who are entering puberty?

@thegirl the mechanics of budding are well explained online by thousands of doctors. To "us" NBE growers it happens later in life as we raise our intake of estrogens to the level needed for the body to kick off the process. It also happens later in life to trans women and to elderly men who have a sudden drop of T.
I had those lumps about 7 years ago, one under each nipple. I went to the doctor and he confirmed that they were breast buds and he excluded any other nature as they were symmetrical under each nipple. 

I am sure @gocciaverde is at the beginning of a very interesting time. The pain should go away in about one months when the buds blend with therest of the flesh in her chest. After that, a good deal of any breast growth will be permanent.

(19-02-2024, 12:23 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  @thegirl the mechanics of budding are well explained online by thousands of doctors. To "us" NBE growers it happens later in life as we raise our intake of estrogens to the level needed for the body to kick off the process. It also happens later in life to trans women and to elderly men who have a sudden drop of T.
I had those lumps about 7 years ago, one under each nipple. I went to the doctor and he confirmed that they were breast buds and he excluded any other nature as they were symmetrical under each nipple. 

I am sure @gocciaverde is at the beginning of a very interesting time. The pain should go away in about one months when the buds blend with therest of the flesh in her chest. After that, a good deal of any breast growth will be permanent.

Thank you very much for your advice and I hope that for me it is the beginning of a new path, I know it will be difficult to come out and explain why I have "boobs" but ultimately being a woman is the only thing I really want.

There will also be time for HRT I'm sure but for now these seem to be excellent results if they continue like this!

next month for a new update!

(18-02-2024, 06:16 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  This post is probably going to get me in trouble with some people, or maybe I am crazy.  WRT the lump under the nipple as a start to budding for breast development, I have never felt such a breast  tissue structure on an older cis woman's breast.  My sampling is low, maybe about 100 women in their 20's thur 60's. For me, I have found only soft tissue in that region of a cis woman's breast.  Maybe the tissue lump under the nipple is a developmental feature of a new breast that goes away after the breast has developed?  Maybe its something that happens to young women who are entering puberty?

100 women? I am impressed! But as for the lump, I had lumps behind my nipples when I reached puberty, and they were hypersensitive, but they gradually disappeared.  My understanding is that the tissue constituting these lumps gradually fuses into the developing breast. FWIW I developed gynecomastia at puberty, and my nipples were and have remained highly erogenous.

Nice humble brag. Must feel really proud of that count. If a woman says it, she's a slut, a man says it, he's a hero. Dodgy

The thing about breast buds is exactly how Shirazmn put it, along with development, they grow wide and soft to the point where its impossible to tell where is the edge of it. Mine are at the point where its not defined at all, but still mostly centered. I guess this is how it is in Tanner stage four, in T5 however, that's when it completely disappears from being a well defined lump of tissue. Its very defined up until at least end of T3.

(16-02-2024, 06:51 PM)gocciaverde Wrote:  HI! here are the results after 2 months! 

1500 PM 
1300 Red reishi 
calcium+ vitamin d3 
C vitamin 
Omega 3 

the pain in the testicles is rarer while the tenderness in the nipples is intense and if someone accidentally touches them or hugs me I feel like screaming ??. I await your comments ? Which web site did you get the pm from?

HI! here are the results after 3 months! 

1500 PM 
1300 Red reishi 
calcium+ vitamin d3 
C vitamin 
Omega 3 

I still feel tension in my nipples and pain when someone inadvertently crushes them. I'm starting to see some tight shirts so I have to hide, the other day in a fury I saw a guy who made me take off my shirt and he was always staring at me there, looking perplexed!  

Wait for your comments ! I love all of you  Heart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Great job so far. And yes you know have to be careful

(17-03-2024, 06:58 PM)gocciaverde Wrote:  HI! here are the results after 3 months! 

1500 PM 
1300 Red reishi 
calcium+ vitamin d3 
C vitamin 
Omega 3 

I still feel tension in my nipples and pain when someone inadvertently crushes them. I'm starting to see some tight shirts so I have to hide, the other day in a fury I saw a guy who made me take off my shirt and he was always staring at me there, looking perplexed!  

Wait for your comments ! I love all of you  Heart

These pictures you posted show what a great starting point you have. You have an amazing feminine figure to begin with and boob development is coming along nicely, great legs and booty. Breast buds are the beginning of tissues growth and is a good sign once formed there is no turning back----bigger and better Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon