Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

started just now

Best of luck. Wonderful people on this site
Sad 

(17-12-2023, 12:15 PM)gocciaverde Wrote:  Started today with first 500mg dose of PM, I'm so happy Smile Smile .
I would like to progressively increase up to 2000mg/day, I also take red reishi 500mg/day.
I attach the photo of my start day, and I will try to update them once a month, in the same position and light.

Nice starting point! I’m thin myself but have always had a little bit of fat on my chest. I had gynecomastia as a young teen but it went away after about a year and a half. I also am about to start PM shortly. As soon as Amazon delivers it  Dodgy I’ll attach my starting point. 

I’ll be starting slow, as well. 500mg/day to see how my body reacts. After reading everyone’s journey on here, I gotta say I’m extremely excited to see results!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi  Smile ,  here are the results of the first month from the photos.
I took 500mg of PM Ainterol (1 caps) for 15 days, then 1000MG for 10 days and the last 5 days 1500mg 3 caps one morning, one afternoon after lunch and one evening before sleeping.
I accompanied the PM with 1200mg of Red Reishi per day, calcium, vitamin D3 and omega3.

The symptoms were intense but quite bearable pain in the testicles and tension around the nipples, my sexual desire has dulled a lot, or rather I must say that it has changed and is much less instinctive, my hair has improved and my skin is a little softer.
one thing I've noticed is that my psychology has changed, I'm calmer in general but I have many more ups and downs in mood, and another thing is that lately I can't stand strong smells.

No side effects like stomach ache etc., I just had a little lack of energy the day I increased the dose.

I'll update you in another month!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(14-01-2024, 05:23 PM)gocciaverde Wrote:  Hi  Smile ,  here are the results of the first month from the photos.

Your boobies look very nice! And I'm pretty sure they will continue to grow! 
After they have been growing a bit more, you may add progesterone cream, as it should help growing and shaping the breasts further.

About the other effects and feelings: To my understanding they are as expected. Also, I believe you are taking a very sensible amount of PM.

_Teddy

Most people on this site will tell you less is more. You look fantastic. Great growth so far

(14-01-2024, 05:39 PM)Teddy Wrote:  
(14-01-2024, 05:23 PM)gocciaverde Wrote:  Hi  Smile ,  here are the results of the first month from the photos.

After they have been growing a bit more, you may add progesterone cream, as it should help growing and shaping the breasts further.

About the other effects and feelings: To my understanding they are as expected. Also, I believe you are taking a very sensible amount of PM.

_Teddy

Thanks teddy, let's hope they continue to grow! How long should progesterone be used after? about six months into PM?

(14-01-2024, 06:28 PM)Beth14 Wrote:  Most people on this site will tell you less is more. You look fantastic. Great growth so far

Thanks Beth Smile , I'm so happy it's working! We'll see how the evolution will be in the next few months!

(16-01-2024, 03:56 PM)gocciaverde Wrote:  

_Teddy

Thanks teddy, let's hope they continue to grow! How long should progesterone be used after? about six months into PM?
Unfortunately I can't answer exactly when to start Progesterone. However, it seems that it shouldn't be used before the budding breasts are of 'some' size.  Please read this short discussion: https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=28835 There are also other discussions, and a lot of the best advise in them is from Lotus.
Hugs,
Teddy

(16-01-2024, 04:26 PM)Teddy Wrote:  
(16-01-2024, 03:56 PM)gocciaverde Wrote:  

_Teddy

I wanted to add: This discussion has some info and links which may be also relevant for you
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=31638&pid=230589#pid230589
Hugs,
Teddy

Wow. Great progress this far. I'm only about 2 weeks in. One week of using ainterol pm vs an Amazon brand. 

Can't wait to see how you progress. Your nbe regimen looks pretty solid if you're having those changes in a months time. Good luck to your continued success.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon