Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

is pm that much better or growth for last 2 years

picture is unpadded bra / no bra

62 year old male 210 lbs 3xbra or 44a  48 inch over bust 44 in underbust no top of breast growth

at same size for two years using 6 fengreek @650 , 6 palmetto @ 550, 6-8 milk thistle @400 twice a day
i am diabetic, low bodey temp under 98.6, no gallbladder

is pm that much more powerful? i am thinking of 2k pm nda 1k red reshi, or 2k pm 1 k white peopny what ever is more powerful.. where to get white peopny

never had breast buds yet, some man boobsfrom weight loss and herbal?

is low body temp stoppong progress / or fengreek, saw palmetto ineffective / or is no galbladder possible problem

willing to try 3-6 months of pm and white peony / red rashi

thanks for advice

(02-05-2024, 06:52 PM)rdbjbush Wrote:  picture is unpadded bra / no bra

62 year old male 210 lbs 3xbra or 44a  48 inch over bust 44 in underbust no top of breast growth

at same size for two years using 6 fengreek @650 , 6 palmetto @ 550, 6-8 milk thistle @400 twice a day

is pm that much more powerful? i am thinking of 2k pm nda 1k red reshi, or 2k pm 1 k white peopny what ever is more powerful.. where to get white peopny

is low body temp stoppong progress / or fengreek, saw palmetto ineffective / or is no galbladder possible problem

thanks for advice

any help appreciated thanks in advance

(02-05-2024, 06:52 PM)rdbjbush Wrote:  picture is unpadded bra / no bra

thanks for advice

IMO, PM/WP/RR sounds like a good basic program, but I suggest starting off with 500mg PM then build up to 1,500mg over a period of a few weeks with a max of 2,000mg.  I had good results with PM until I developed a DVT; I then switched to FG.  Be careful of PM, and watch for leg cramps and swelling which may be signs of a blood clot.  From personal experience you DO NOT want to experience a blood clot or DVT; not only can they be very dangerous, but also painful and slow to recover from.

Best regards,
ChuckM

I'd suggest the same as ChuckM, start low and work up, that's how I got my budding / breast growth started.
But do listen to your body, everyone is different so you may need less.
Good luck

out of curiosity budding started at 2 ,3 or 4 k of pm. also take red rashi, just pm, or white peony.

started at 500 then increase to max dosage 1 pill a week so two pills after two weeks, 3 after 3, or you took it slower?
i have only been in fenugreek, saw palmetto word but have stopped.  unsure if low temp, and diabetes, and galbladder have stopped everything of pm is that much better..

so i should know after 3 months of use or 6 months of pm... what is you advice thanks

Hi rdb,
Not too sure at what PM dose they started budding at, but I do remember that it really surprised me they started very early on so between 1~3 caps/day so 500~1500mg.
For me it seemed consistency was the key so a good 6~8 months solid, then I had more growth when I started breast massage and more when I finally introduced red reishi.
The problem with all this NBE is that we are all different, some have great success others unfortunately don't.
Do read all the research that Lotus has so kindly done for us all, she suggest some really good baseline regimes to start off on, then adapt if you feel it isnt working.
I tweaked my regime a few times, and now on HRT with prog cream for the foreseeable and have added BO & RR for an initial 6-months to see if that helps. I've no intention of transitioning so I'm a male staying a male, but I'm done with breast growth so now concentrating on the feminising the lower half to match the top half.
It's a long haul  to breast growth and even longer if you want full body feminisation/transition, and there are lots of great people on here who are all very supportive, but by far the most important piece of advice I can offer do your research and listen to your body.
Good luck.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon