Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Male with gyno wants more boobs. Please help me

Hi,
As you can probably tell from my username, I am a male, 21, with boobs due to gynecomastia which I got when I was 16. The thing is for a long time I've tried to hide them but they only got bigger. I initially hated them as I could no longer be "topless" at the beach or be proactive in sports due to them flopping around when I run. But, now I love them. It is almost like switch that turned on over night. I want bigger boobs. I find them a turn on. I have about decent boobs (D cup), bigger than avg teenage girl I'd say. Too shy to share the pics here as I am new to the site but I want to share maybe once I grow them. They can be seen through any t-shirt I wear.

Also, might be worth pointing out I don't want to transition to female due to other reasons, although I did fancy it before when I used to wear my mom's bra everynow and then when I was 11,12. This was way before my puberty or developing "moobs". It is almost like it is my fate to get boobs? too dramatic perhaps. Anyway, I am based in UK, so ordered Aiterol's PM through EU site. Apart from that I dont really know what else to add to my regime. 

I heard having anti-androgen alongside PM helps but the thing is I am using finasteride spray for my hair due to devil DHT flooding my body. I wonder if it is enough of a anti-androgen. Maybe I dont know what I am saying. Also, I have a stash of Pygeum + Saw Palmetto pills, Largine pills, Black Maca in my supplement inventory.

I want you legends to help me grow my boobs to their full potential. Looking at how people went from flat chested to decent side boobs makes me wonder what would happen to my already D sided boobs if I do NBE properly. Also, My nipple feels so good as well. When I touch them It sends instant jolt to my penis especially when I am turned on. I can't wait to see what PM would do to me. 

Basically, I got these questions if you would be kind enough to answer
what else should I use to grow my boobs besides PM?
I am getting 500mg PM, should I just take in the morning and one in the evening to make a 1000mg/day dosage?
How can I keep track of my progress? Photos? considering I already have some boobs, what would the best way to keep track of my growth?
Do massaging my boobs inaddition to taking supplements actually work? (i have nipple suckers)
If I take PM for a year, would I be permanently infertile? or better question would be, if I take PM for year then stop, would my boobs go back to the size they were? (I wouldnt like that ofc)

Thank you for reading my awfully written first post

Welcome to the Forum,
While I can't answer all your questions, I can a few. Breast growth stops after discontinued use of PM, libido comes back after discontinued use, it doesn't make you infertile. You can keep track of growth through measurements of bust and band size. Breast growth should be permanent. Since I don't take PM I can't really speak to the rest of your questions.

Remember, growth doesn't happen overnight, it takes time, breast growth is like a marathon not a sprint.
Heart

Thank you for answering that. I will keep that in mind.

I've bought RR (50% polysac) as anti androgen as Lotus personally used that. 
Now, patience and not skipping pills is thing I should be aware of.

Hi Gyno_i_have_16, welcome to BN. Checkout my breast growth program here:
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=24358&pid=229424#pid229424

(10-12-2023, 05:38 PM)tomi66 Wrote:  Breast growth stops after discontinued use of PM, libido comes back after discontinued use, it doesn't make you infertile.

tomi, sorry to say your information is incorrect (no offense). I know you're trying to help, but it helps to understand the endocrine system... or more specifically: Steroidogenesis).

I refer you to study the science of what's called "The negative and positive feedback loop" By stopping PM (or even hrt) it doesn't mean the things return to normal (homeostasis) the next day. While everyone responds differently it could months before whatever set point it was previously. Look at the process in reverse, meaning it took weeks (months or longer) before you felt any effects from whatever you start point. In so doing (stopping your treatments) you'll also see additional breast growth (via the negative feedback loop) because you're body recognizes the change (loss of signal from NBE/hrt) and will attempt to correct the loss of signal... and for the most part the human body is efficient at correcting its dysfunction.

What Is a Negative Feedback Loop?
https://www.verywellhealth.com/what-is-a...op-3132878

A negative feedback loop is a normal biological response in which the effects of a reaction slow or stop that reaction. A negative feedback loop helps regulate health by ensuring that a reaction is appropriate and that the systems of the body are in a constant state of equilibrium, also known as homeostasis.

The Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, and Physiology of Human Steroidogenesis and Its Disorders
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3365799/

Steroidogenesis
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steroid

There's no way to say for certain PM doesn't affect fertility. There's rat
studies that using 100 mg on PM reduced weights of epididymis and seminal vesicle and the sperm motility and viability... fertility. I believe I posted a study (on PM) how the different enzyme work in the body with a somewhat understandable explanation, I'll post it asap here.

Lotus,
Thanks for the correction, sometimes I over simplify things. Your explanation is much better. I do remember reading about the negative feedback loop and everyonereacts differently. Maybe I'll just keep my trap shut lol Blush
Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon