Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Gynecomastia

Hi, just stumbled on this site yesterday and can't stop reading about these amazing people. I was diagnosed with ideopathic gynecomastia in May this year aged 64. Initially shocked,then accepting but now loving my new boobs. Nothing has ever been as sensual as these...definitely my favourite body part. My dilemma is whether to wait and see how far they will not develop by themselves or due to my impatience hurry the process with herbs. Finally got the courage to admit to my wife how much I enjoy them and will shave off all my chest hair tonight.
Has anyone else had this dilemma?

Welcome, Latedeveloper! Better late than never I say! It’s my impression that many men who involuntarily develop gynecomastia have your reaction. They may be shocked or dismayed at first but soon they learn to love their breasts. 

I have one tip: don’t shave your breasts but use an epilator. The smoothness lasts for up to two weeks and when the hair grows back it does so not as stubble but is finer and softer. Eventually you will pull out most of the roots and be permanently smooth. That’s been my experience and my breasts are now as smooth and soft to the touch as my wife’s. I can’t keep my hands off of them!

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Thanks for the tip, can't wait to feel how smooth they should be. Loving the weight jiggling as I move and the erogenous nipples.Never could have imagined such pleasure from MY boobs. Do you think fenugreek would be a good starter to increase their size? Not yet sure if I would want permanent large boobs as would feel uncomfortable in how I present myself , although this could well change in time. I'm still very new to this whole situation but feel blessed to be experiencing it.

Others will have to answer you about Fenugreek. I had mild gynecomastia as a young man. I used PM for a while but not long enough to see a difference. I attribute the growth of my breasts to regular nipple stimulation and breast massage over the years. The stimulation produces the hormone prolactin, which contributes to growth. I also use progesterone cream, which I believe has been a major factor in the softness of my skin and the heightened sensitivity of my nipples.

If you are curious you can see my breasts here. https://www.breastnexum.com/attachment.php?aid=20562

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Thanks, they're beautiful breasts. That's the size and shape I'd be very proud to have. Have ordered some FG and PM so who knows, I might get there.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon