Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hi

Hello i have been a lurker off and on some. Have posted a few questions before here sorry. I have been interested in having breast for a few yrs i say. Been  taking fenugreek i say 1.5 yrs and some S.P.  and now have a bottle of black cohosh. Received a bottle of P.M. and bought another bottle of S.P AND maca. Was taking 4 fg. 2 black cohosh think is 40 or 80 mg each. When got (wed before thanksgiving) P.M. have that 2 pills, S.P 1  pill 320 mg and 1 ill of Maca 500 mg. Have some development from fg. Have felt like a little feeling in my testicals  so not sure if have or not. Those who have posted pics all have To say is WOW. In case matters i am single for some yrs and i am about early mid 50s

Hi Robyn,

Welcome, and thanks for joining us. 
This forum can seem rather slow at times. 
It's nice to get more active members who are willing to share.
Hope to see you around.

Karen

Thanks Karen

Welcome to the forum, Robyn. We look forward to hearing of your progress and hope you will post pictures soon.

Thanks winzlg316. I dont have much development  for pics yet. I can see a diff but not with a pic. I may any way soon

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon