Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Building a NBE hormone plan for a cismale

Hey,

Recently found these forums and they've been amazing!

Looking to work with a doctor to start a plan for NBE next year, with a goal of going to lactation.
I'm currently around a mid-sized A cup due to pseudogynecomastia (I'm in my mid 40s and am about 10 kg overweight; 90% in my waist, 5% in my breasts, and 5% spread out), and have decided that I'd like to get the rid of the pseudo part and get some femme breasts.

I'm not looking to go full trans, and will seek to minimize permanent losses.
I need to work with a doctor (currently still looking) due to a pre-existing condition affecting my liver, and I would prefer to keep costs low if I can get some health insurance coverage - where I live in Asia the herbs and supplements are as expensive as the hormones almost thanks to import fees and forex rates.

With my conditions & goals established (and reading way too many medical research reports), I'm thinking the following:

Month 1: 1x .100 MG estradiol patch per week (to minimize liver processing, the patch is preferred)
Month 2: 1x estradiol patch per week, 100MG Progesterone daily
Month 3: 1x estradiol patch per week, 200 MG progesterone daily, 10 mg domperidone daily
Month 4: 1x estradiol patch per week, 300 MG progesterone daily, 20 MG domperidone daily, light pumping (3~5 times per day)
Month 5~9: 1x estradiol patch weekly, 400 MG progesterone daily, 40 mg domperidone daily, frequent pumping (7~10 times per day)
Month 10: 40 mg domperidone daily, pumping like nursing (10~12 times per day)
Month 11: 20 mg domperidone daily, frequent pumping (7~10 times)
Month 12: 10 mg domperidone daily, frequent pumping (7~10 times)
Month 13: no drugs/hormones, pumping as needed or 4 times/day (which ever is greater), and see where I am and what is retained after lactation has fallen off.

Without an anti-androgen (I plan to use bioidentical progesterone, not one of the powerful progestins like cypro) and using the low dose, I don't expect to gain too much full body feminization (YMV).
My goal would be to reach a B cup, maybe C cup, due to glandular growth coming in to support the breasts I have now. Then the prolactin causing perhaps a C or D.

Based on the proposed plan, do you think it likely I would lose penile function completely, even with aggressive attempts to maintain it? I don't mind temporary loss of function while going through the regimen nor do I care about fertility - I already have a child, and for certain reasons I will not have another. But I would still like to have sex as a man after the regimen is finished.

I would ask my doctor about this, but I consider it highly unlikely I will be working with a doctor who interested, supportive, and knowledgeable about my intended goals.
So I would much prefer to hear from you, the people who have been through this process in various forms.

Finally, does anyone have an alternate suggestion for prolactin levels other than domperidone? It seems to be by far the best choice in effectiveness, but I might be forced off it due to family heart issues (I don't have them myself, but it runs in the family and could be triggered by the medicine; hence the slow build up)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon