Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Accurate way to measure growth

I'm just starting out and progress is everything but how do you accurately measure breast growth?  If the tape is 1 inch off from last month where you have it in the back (unknowing) it will be off but there is no way to be exact for accurate results is there?

https://abrathatfits.org/calculator.php has advice for getting reproducible numbers, but I still see swings of 1 or 2 cm between measurements.

(21-11-2023, 01:59 AM)Carlana Wrote:  

https://abrathatfits.org/calculator.php has advice for getting reproducible numbers, but I still see swings of 1 or 2 cm between measurements.

On this calculator, and on every other I have tried, I get quite "incredible" results: My current bra size is EU 95A (US: 42A), and it fits perfectly. However, with my measurements of band size 102 cm and over bust 109 cm, the calculators propose typically C-cup, which definitely much too large for my development stage. Could it be that these calculators are optimized for genetic female anatomy, and bit off for male genetics, leading to larger distance between nipples (more "space" in between breasts?  This is my still quite small boob - i.m.h.o. not anything close to "C"!

-Teddy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Teddy,
Getting the right bra can be challenging at best. I have found that band and cup size vary depending brand. I have my favorite two brands and when I deviate from them I can't just grab one off the rack, I find it will either be too big with my breasts swimming around in the cups or too small with me spilling out everywhere and a band that's a bit too tight. So I go try them on.

If you have your favorite brand and it fits well then go with it, if you want to try something else definitely use the fitting room or even get a bra fitting from the expert running the shop or bra department. Trust me they don't care if you're male or female they want the sale and a return customer, because they know a good fitting bra is difficult to find.
Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon