Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Long- Term Face Changes

Has Anyone noticed any longterm face changes from PM

I was on NBE for 4.5 years before I switched to HRT 3.5 years ago. About the six month mark on PM friends and co-workers started noticing my face had changed and they all attributed it to weight loss, when it was actually fat-shifting.

I always said that my hard limit with NBE/HRT is major facial changes, but we can't really pick & choose when it comes to feminizing hormones. Lotus once told me a while back when I expressed to her my fears over this and she said, you're in your 50's, and your bones have had several decades to lock themselves into place, so don't worry about major facial changes.

That being said, you will experience a more pronounced fat shifting in your face on HRT than on NBE, which will lead to softer features. While I used to say that facial changes were my hard line to stop, the longer I go at this, I'm really starting to appreciate them. I like the way I look now.

One thing I do is a keyword search term in subreddits such as r/TransTimelines. I'd search things like "10 Years HRT", etc, to see how other people were affected by long term HRT, especially in the face.

I'd say the younger you are, the more dramatic your changes will be. Just keep in mind that everything is relative and everyone's results will be different.

Just spend some time in the transgender subreddits and you'll get an idea of what I'm trying to convey.

Best of luck to you.

We’ve seen the changes in your breasts. Could you post a picture of your face? What is the status of your beard?

I noticed my complexion change after a few weeks.

(20-11-2023, 02:48 PM)Carlana Wrote:  

I noticed my complexion change after a few weeks.

In what way?

My rosy cheeks turned pale.

I wonder where I am with this? 29 months of HRT and I think (I've been told so) that my face has changed quite dramatically... What hasn't changed is lack of major masculine features because I don't have much to begin with. But I've been told that my entire face shape has rounded a lot, even jawline appears less chiseled and prominent, maybe because weight gain and fat distribution changing? Lips have obviously become more plump, my lashes changed from non existing to tiny, eyes show much more so they look bigger and my brows seem to be more defined even when not plucked.

Am I just on the brink where this stuff happens rather quickly? Starting out at thirty seven is also "late" if believing the age myths on this which I think is mostly BS as there are so much individual differences. But those who seem too good to be true, they probably are. Picture fakery and just not disclosing operations is super easy.

Its weird, despite age, I know some who have got almost nothing even after a long time and then some who have had massive face changes in just few years. Things that are certain to happen to some extent I think are skin quality and fat distribution. Actualy changing of shape is dependent on starting age and genetic luck. Bones are also living cells which do renew but its very slow and gets slower with each passing year so there's that... But certain age being a barrier to not get changes is a myth.

Wouldn’t PM work better if you lost 20 pounds below your ideal weight and gain 20 pounds back , wouldn’t the new fat be more feminine?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon