Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone else using both (phyto) estrogen and progesterone creams?

I've been alternating, using one cream twice a day for a week, then the other for a week, and so on.

Should I use one more than the other? I think I've read here that some folks try to mimic a woman's cycle with three weeks of estrogen and one of progesterone, but I don't know if that applies. For now I'm sort of shooting in the dark, hoping the creams somehow translate to bigger tits. 

Thanks!

Hi Erica,

I like to do everything the simple way, so I would use e.g. 1000mg to 2000mg of whatever phyto (such as Fenugreek) daily.
Along with that, 20mg of Progesterone, once daily.
The schedule is the same every day, so you don't have to think about it, because thinking is hard.  Wink

The next easiest way to do it would probably be to use E for weeks 1,2 and 3 (not 4) and add Progesterone on weeks 3 and 4 only. Just an idea.

An even more elaborate plan to mimic the menstrual cycle would look like this. Caution: this requires a lot of thinking!

Take 500mg of E for week one, 1500mg of E for week two, 1000mg for week three and 500 for week four. 
So that's a cycle of 500 > 1500 > 1000 > 500 for E.
For weeks 3 and 4, add 20mg Progesterone.

I tried to post a graph of this but it said my file was too large, so I will try to post in in another post below.
You can study the graph and draw you own conclusion and create your own program.
I just made the suggestions above for people who find thinking too hard. I know I am one.

Karen Heart

Sorry this is so tiny. Wish I knew how to make it larger.
Of course, you can click on it to enlarge it, if you are signed in.
If you google images for "hormone cycle" or something like that, you will find dozens of similar graphs.

thanks for the graph, i definately want to mimic that. where on this graph would you place ingestion of anti andrgen such as WP? as a constant? or also cycle it?

There is a small bump in T, in the middle of the cycle, but it is comparatively small. 
AA could probably be considered a constant but I guess you could lower the dose or skip a few days in the middle of the cycle.
Timing would be difficult. Let's say one stopped or reduced doses of AA for 3-5 days. 
Not knowing how quickly the body is actually responding to these changes, it is really an approximation, at best. 

I just removed a couple of links that I had here because when I followed them, I did not get the same results that I had found originally.
Perhaps I accessed some archived pages, I just don't know. All I know is, the graphs that I had seen previously, were no longer there.

As I said before, do your own research by googling such terms such as 'ovulation cycle" or "hormone cycle", then look at "images" and there are dozens of graphs.

Have fun!

Excellent info, thank you! 

I had thought of cycling the two, hence my weekly cycle. I do like it easy, and this is easy to remember. My nipples are more tender since I started doing this, so I assume something is working. Thanks again!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon