Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Importing HRT into the UK

Asked if they could transfer money to Hong Kong, no problem was the answer; but ask about United Pharmacies or 4NRX Pharmacy (in Hong King) and the answer is "No".
Looks like it's a block on any pharmacy.

I don't use my bank as the robbing Yorshire sods want £20 to send money abroad if its not a swift payment!!!
As such I use a couple of the online money transfer companies like XE. Never had any issues with them and they only charge peanuts to.

I wonder if there's some new difficulty with banks refusing to do payments for the grey market places? Still last year it seemed to work just fine with the shops based in Hong Kong, at least one of my UK friends did that without a problem.

This doesn't sound surprising if more issues arise, gate keepers don't like us arranging things on our own. No wonder so many places use crypto only. Dodgy Which in itself has become more problematic lately. Paypal doesn't like crypto as much as they used to it seems.

I believe it's the money laundering laws being rolled-out by the UK, EU and US; most of the Crypto exchanges now require proof of ID, the regulated exchanges won't handle currencies like Monero (unless trading with another crypto).

At one stage I was hoping I'd be able to do a simple money transfer using internet banking, just transfer funds from my account to the supplier, nice and easy ... silly idea, life is never that simple  Crying why make something simple when you can charge for it.

I'll start looking into the on-line money transfer services.

It sucks because it will make using crypto even harder for buying HRT... My friend who helped me out had to figure out a whole lot to find a place where she could use bank transfer for buying BTC as most sites excluding one didn't life Paypal any more.

Order placed and received OK, took 8 days from shipping to delivery.
Payment (via XE) was processed within an hour, took a further 2 days for InHouse to process.
Today (2 days after delivery) the order status still says waiting for payment, so don't go by it.

Packaging arrived with the usual customs declaration showing the full value of the content (so be careful of the customs limit), the content is described as "non-restricted pharmaceuticals"; sender address is given as a PO Box number, no mention of InHouse.

Also a big warning to others, after giving InHouse my email address I have been receiving over 50 spam messages a day, the email address was completely clean before; so make sure you either have a good spam-trap, or use a secondary address; digging through on-line reviews you'll find this is a common issue with them.

I'm just going to drop this here because it's related to the title of the thread.
It sounds like there are people asking to tighten the controls on online pharmacies in the UK.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-67714023

For anyone interested...
After being out of stock for over a year, the (InHouse) 0.1% gel is listed as due back in stock on 26th February.

Just something to note, there has been an attack by some transphobic groups against bunch of HRT sellers online, getting their websites and emails mass reported for illegal activities or some other bullshit like that. A lot of them have been or still are temporarily offline. They're still all in business as soon as they get back online. Checked HRT cafe and there's a whole list of places being attacked.

Why do people care? Where do they find energy for this? I bet its mostly US and UK based hater fucks who do it.

I've been following the latest attack, it started before Christmas and is still on-going; it's not just the home brew HRT sellers being attacked, a number of larger on-line pharmacies are also being attacked; I can see some of the smaller sellers moving over to TOR if this continues.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon