Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

So I am doing it

(13-12-2023, 02:08 AM)Beth14 Wrote:  One week post op. Gotta say all things considered I feel fantastic. Still high up. Nipples are ultra sensitive not in a fun way. Every day I feel better and they feel more real. I have a long way to go but I am beyond thrilled with my results. Very happy.
What type did you get?  I know there are several ways one can go and the pros and cons of each.    Also why did you choose one over the other.

I'm jealous

I chose with my Dr advice the Ideal Saline breast implant. The reason I went with Saline because if it leaks my body will adsorb the saline like water. If the silicon were to leak it would be a mess to have to clean up. The Ideal implant has compartments so only one part would leak. I got 600ccs on each side. The saline isn’t as soft as silicone but I felt they were safer

I'm really curious to see update at one month post op and few months as implants take time to settle and look much better after a while. Some people say that saline implants may look more natural once they have settled. I'm really interested about this, even though I don't need implants myself, but my girlfriend might... No idea if they do saline implants in Finland at all or not.

Its looking good job so far, they're always a bit weird looking at first and take some months to settle so I bet it will get even better given a bit of time. Big Grin

(13-12-2023, 02:17 PM)Beth14 Wrote:  I chose with my Dr advice the Ideal Saline breast implant. The reason I went with Saline because if it leaks my body will adsorb the saline like water. If the silicon were to leak it would be a mess to have to clean up. The Ideal implant has compartments so only one part would leak. I got 600ccs on each side. The saline isn’t as soft as silicone but I felt they were safer

I'm flat chested unfortunately , but I'm curious about when you are out in the public eye just doing daily chores.    Do people point and stair and you get stink eye looks or anything that puts you down for being yourself.   Myself I have been out in small thin forms with a pull over and any breast showing is not detectable.   With a T shirt my forms would show and I'm not brave enuf to challenge the closed minded public.

Fair question. I have been wearing a bra and breast forms(D cup) for a number of years and have become quite good at hiding. Also I truly do not care what people think, at all. Now that they are real it may be harder to hide them. But I won’t know till they drop. Summer will be a challenge for sure. I don’t care. My wife is ok with it and that’s what matter to me. 600ccs is a lot. I don’t know if I will be bigger then a D. But very fair question.

That is really great that your wife is on board with you, she sounds like a good soul mate to have.   I once had a GF that was freaked out when I had a pair of leggings to wear under my shorts.  She was out of her head when I had them on and called me names she is now long gone.

Great you do not care what others think,  that is a attitude lots of us need.

11 days post -op. Moderate soreness. Breasts  feel tight. Not painful. Still adjusting to them. The left feels bigger and tighter while the right on feels like it’s starting to drop. Left looks a little bigger right now but they will even out I am sure. Overall I am loving them. Love. Can’t wait to go Bra shopping. Hope everyone is doing well. Happy Holidays.

I like the "Glamorise" line of bra's

(18-12-2023, 03:33 AM)fartsalot Wrote:  I like the "Glamorise" line of bra's

I agree they are very nice bra's, have several of them myself.

Here is a updated photo of Beth14, Post Op 13 days. Looking good you are Beth14.

Very nice indeed.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon