Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

So I am doing it

Congratulations and speedy recovery!
How do you feel and physically and mentally?
So happy for you and your journey. 
Keep us updated and on progress.

Physically I am just sore. Like I did 1,000 push-ups. Other than that fine. Gotta walk and not just lay in bed. Sitting on the couch now. Icing is huge. Helps so much. There is a little bit of Blood where the scars are but not bad at all. They really don’t look like breasts right now. So high up on my chest. But if this is as bad as it gets I will be fine. Everyone’s pain tolerance is different. Luckily mine is high. I will up date later. Thanks everyone !!

Congratulations!
And good luck for your recovery!

Congratulations on your BA glad everything went well  Smile

Morning. Rough night. Pain was there. Today more of a burning on my left breast on the outside. Breasts are not super hot just feel the burn. Overall not bad. Right now they are very high up. I fell like if I can get through the next 4-5 days I should be ok. Update later

Sorry you had a bad night. I believe the implants are high now but give it time they will drop some as you skin and body adjust.  Smile

Feel much better this morning. Have a follow up with my Dr  today.

Morning. Today is Saturday. 5 days post op. I have cleared the hurdle feel much better today. Most of the pain is gone. Still some stretching  but that’s about it. I can move my arms up and down no problem. The Dr and his team did an amazing job. There is a little leaking from my incision but nothing that’s not expected. Starting to feel like I have breasts. Can’t say how happy I am.

Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug 
Fantastic news!!!!!
I hope your recovery is super fast! I know I'll sound nosy, but I am looking forward to seeing what the girls look like!

I don’t know how to do pictures.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon