Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

So I am doing it

Thank you so much. I will keep everyone up to date.

Saw the Doctor today. Surgery set for 12/5. Not going huge but more average

Had a great visit with my Dr this morning and a date has been set for 12/5/23. Very excited  I will be getting 535CCs. Probably a small C cup. The Dr was so nice as well as all the staff. Really amazing team.

Wow! So quick!
Exciting times ahead!

Congratulations!

So learning its very important to be prepared. Sports bras for after the surgery. Button down shirts. Things like that. My wife and I are very excited for this. 2 weeks from today. Can’t wait.

(22-11-2023, 03:53 AM)Beth14 Wrote:  So learning its very important to be prepared. Sports bras for after the surgery. Button down shirts. Things like that. My wife and I are very excited for this. 2 weeks from today. Can’t wait.

So happy for you, and very glad you have the support I did.....December 5th will be here before you know it. Mine are getting better but it is going to be a slow process from when I had the infection or seroma......Talk to you soon. Have a Happy Thanksgiving with your family.

Thank you so much for the well wishes. Can’t wait. Getting closer. Happy Thanks giving to you and you family and everyone following my journey.

New on here so keep us updated especially since I need to learn....

So getting close to surgery. Can not wait. So excited. I have been getting ready for my Breast Augmentation by getting some essential items like
Ice Packs
Button down shirts
And a lot of other supplies. 
This is very important as you want to be prepared. Tuesday is the day. I will update after.

Exciting indeed!!!
Looking forward to hearing all about it. First impressions and all.

Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon