Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

So I am doing it

I will take some pictures with a shirt on and post them. It has been cold here in the Northeast so so far a lot of sweatshirts and sweaters. I have worn some T-Shirts at times. They are noticeable in really anything I wear. I don’t mind. Have not had one negative comment yet.

Can’t wait to see your pictures!  I know you probably posted this before but who was your surgeon?

Surgeon was Dr John Stratis. Harrisburg Pa. He has since retired.

Here are some photo's Beth14 wanted me to post.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Best I could do. Again I don’t really up or anything. Mostly sweatshirts. Which I always wear big. Maybe when I lose some more weight I will wear tighter clothes

Beth14 - Since I know you had BA  and know what to look for I can tell you have breast in those pictures, but to an untrained eye there is nothing really screaming "look at my boobs".  I see a guy who maybe carrying a few extra pounds and maybe he is powerlifter.  Obviously a different outfit would tell a different story.   No matter what I love your breast and I am jealous.

It sucks your surgeon retired; when it is time I will have to do more research, that's all!

Yeah in regular clothes it’s not very noticeable. However in T-Shirts or tighter clothing there will be no doubt

Indeed, I am the same way, definitely can tell in t-shirt but hey live life to best you can and to hell what anyone else says....

Seatbelts suck with Boobs. That is all.

(17-03-2024, 08:27 PM)Beth14 Wrote:  Seatbelts suck with Boobs. That is all.
Now LOL   if cis women can deal with it so can you ya know.    Just think how women race car drivers have it with a 5 point harness.    Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)