Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just starting

Hi All
 So I have been crossdressing for a while and am ready for the next step. I ordered a Noogleberry and want to increase my bust size. Wife and I even discussed implants but in a year or so. So my question is how do I start?  Which herbs should I take. I am 5’8” 215lbs(on a huge diet). Thanks for all your help in advance

Hi Beth,
It's wonderful that your wife is supportive of your breast enhancement journey.

Be advised that low libido will be a side effect. If you're good with that, then also be advised that breast growth is permanent with HBE so you may not need implants.

Two routes, PM is a favorite for most, it's a progressive program wich includes a few other supplements.

The other route is BO, that taken long term includes permanent feminization along with breast growth. You need to be advised that BO has a point of no return. BO is my favorite.

Best of luck Heart

I would like to try the PM first as if I read correctly the BO totally eliminates sex drive. If I could grow naturally that would be best. Where do I get everything. Already ordered a breast pump

Are you in USA, Europe, UK or someplace else?

USA. I am actually going to get breast implants. Picked my Doctor. Calling tomorrow for a consultation

Awesome, the NBE shouldn't be needed.

Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon