Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Doubts on PM

You definitely have a rather feminine starting point. Are you sure you've never taken any sort of HRT previously?
Anyway, the PM will make you gain some weight, whether you like it or not, and some of it wil llikely go to your boobs area.

Teddy suggests taking Androgen Blockers (or Anti-Androgens, AA... etc). It's worth adding a note about this. PM will have an effect on your testosterone. Usually T spikes and then it lowers. This means that you'll have a harder time getting hard. When T lowers a lot of things happen. I can sum it up saying that anything that has to do with passion and stamina is tuned down, from the very will to have sex, to sports, to motivation in general. To some people this sounds like depression: be very careful. Adding anti-androgens may speed up breast growth (a tiny bit) but it will also increase the development of these side effects. My advice is to take it very very easy and stop any supplements if you feel "down" or if you start having troubles with your family life. A couple of weeks off the herbs should restore the usual levels of T and give you back sex drive and stamina. This also applies to bone pains, nerve pains, etc... lowering T in a genetic male body will make you less reactive to many things and you might experience some pains. I got used to it and I know that when I restart PM after stopping, I will need some courage to go through it. Once you stop PM to take a break, the T will come back in waves, and you'll find yourself snapping very easily for very stupid things. Be careful and control yourself.

Growing boobs requires a lot of calcium, proteins and fat. If you don't eat enough calcium, your body might take it from your bones. Make sure to eat a lot of cheese or to take calcium supplements. Also, add some vitamin D to the mix as you go through Winter.

(02-11-2023, 06:07 AM)Teddy Wrote:  [unnecessary quoting removed]

Hi, 

You look very nice in your picture, and I'm sure you have an excellent starting point. Don't worry too much - you will get more feminine and your boobs will grow, slowly but surely! How fast and how big seems to vary from person to person, but both my own experience and what I have learned here, 1000 mg will be quite likely very effective. You should also take some androgen blocker such as Red Reishi, and it is advantageous to also take some general supplements such as Calcium, Omega 3, vitamin D3. And, of course, eat healthy so your body can handle the changes better.

-Teddy

Thanks Teddy , how much red reishi should I take? and thanks also for the advice on supplements

(03-11-2023, 11:33 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  You definitely have a rather feminine starting point. Are you sure you've never taken any sort of HRT previously?
Anyway, the PM will make you gain some weight, whether you like it or not, and some of it wil llikely go to your boobs area.

Teddy suggests taking Androgen Blockers (or Anti-Androgens, AA... etc). It's worth adding a note about this. PM will have an effect on your testosterone. Usually T spikes and then it lowers. This means that you'll have a harder time getting hard. When T lowers a lot of things happen. I can sum it up saying that anything that has to do with passion and stamina is tuned down, from the very will to have sex, to sports, to motivation in general. To some people this sounds like depression: be very careful. Adding anti-androgens may speed up breast growth (a tiny bit) but it will also increase the development of these side effects. My advice is to take it very very easy and stop any supplements if you feel "down" or if you start having troubles with your family life. A couple of weeks off the herbs should restore the usual levels of T and give you back sex drive and stamina. This also applies to bone pains, nerve pains, etc... lowering T in a genetic male body will make you less reactive to many things and you might experience some pains. I got used to it and I know that when I restart PM after stopping, I will need some courage to go through it. Once you stop PM to take a break, the T will come back in waves, and you'll find yourself snapping very easily for very stupid things. Be careful and control yourself.

Growing boobs requires a lot of calcium, proteins and fat. If you don't eat enough calcium, your body might take it from your bones. Make sure to eat a lot of cheese or to take calcium supplements. Also, add some vitamin D to the mix as you go through Winter.

OK thank you! No, I've never done therapy before, but I'm an expert in visualizations and for two months I've been intensely visualizing that I'm a woman, and then I've always been a bit "feminine".
Your information on the effects is very important, I will first take PM progressively once I get used to it I will take antiandrogens and monitor the effects.

Thanks again

Hi. I am glad to have read Shirazm's latest guidance on breast pain.
Like many, I have toyed with PM (Ainterol) for several years and always backed off when the testicle pain became too strong. 
This summer I decided to try to stick with it and after a week at 500mg/day, moved on to 1000mg/day plus SP and FG.

I am amazed that, after 8 weeks or so, I have very hard growth behind both nipples, the breast are very sore to the touch, even the weight of a bed-sheet .
I was starting to worry that in bed at night the hardness and heat in the breasts seems more pronounced - now, I am reassured it is what I should expect.
I am pleased with the feeling during the day and love the widened areolas.
All I need now is to find out how to post the photos I have on my Android smartphone to this forum - I am a complete novice.
Any help welcome.

(04-11-2023, 01:23 PM)gocciaverde Wrote:  Thanks Teddy , how much red reishi should I take? and thanks also for the advice on supplements

I can only say, a "moderate amount". Reishi is anti-androgen, and therefore increases estrogenic effect of PM. Personally, I am using Reishi in powder format, a teaspoon each day.

Waiting for the PM ordered more than 10 days ago but not yet arrived, I am taking Red Reishi exactly this product https://www.bioveganshop.it/ortica-integ...4491592990

contains 650mg of extract each capsule, how many capsules should I take?

(28-11-2023, 04:56 PM)gocciaverde Wrote:  En attendant le PM commandé il y a plus de 10 jours mais pas encore arrivé, je prends Red Reishi exactement ce produit https://www.bioveganshop.it/ortica-integ...4491592990

contient 650 mg d'extrait par capsule, combien de capsules dois-je prendre ?

(28-11-2023, 04:56 PM)gocciaverde Wrote:  En attendant le PM commandé il y a plus de 10 jours mais pas encore arrivé, je prends Red Reishi exactement ce produit https://www.bioveganshop.it/ortica-integ...4491592990

contient 650 mg d'extrait par capsule, combien de capsules dois-je prendre ?
Jusqu'à ce que les effets secondaires de la masculinisation disparaissent (vous êtes jeune donc peut-être 2000 mg)

(28-11-2023, 04:56 PM)gocciaverde Wrote:  Waiting for the PM ordered more than 10 days ago but not yet arrived, I am taking Red Reishi exactly this product https://www.bioveganshop.it/ortica-integ...4491592990

contains 650mg of extract each capsule, how many capsules should I take?

However, if you are located in Europe, I would suggest this product: https://zenement.com/product/reishi-extr...0-capsules
If you are interested, please let me know. I have a referral code for you  Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon