Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

To Whom It May Concern

I am not sure what section in here would be best to post this but this looks as good as any.

I am NOT Moose. I am a close friend of his whom he entrusted his login's and credentials to. I am going to say that I am sorry in advance if my wording is too blunt or offensive for some. I am just here to fulfill our agreement and I am not good with this kind of thing.

Long story short, last week there was a accident at a jobsite Moose was working at and he is no longer with us. No, I am not going to say any more on the matter.

I realize that pronouns are very important to some and a touchy subject for others. Apparently Moose was in the process of transitioning but never specified a preference to me so I will use he/him/his.

Moose asked me to handle his digital affairs in the event that something happened to him. As anti-social and awkward as Moose was, he didn't want people to think he was ignoring them or that he had abandoned them.

I do not know if any of y'all knew him outside of here or if any of y'all care that he is gone. I can see that he spent a lot of time here but didn't post much. I figure someone on here might want to know. Looking through his history on this forum, I don't think that is going to be an issue here.

Looking around this forum, this place answers a few questions I had about his peculiarities that I never got around to asking. As far as I can tell from his notebooks, the majority of the decisions he made concerning his transition were based on information he found on this forum. With that said, I want to thank those here who are sharing information for those others who are confused or troubled with themselves.

I looked around the user control panel and didn't see any options to delete or close this account or remove any of his content. If there are any admins around, feel free to delete or close or process Moose's account as y'all see fit.

Y'all take care.

NotMoose

I am so sorry for your loss. I can't say that I had chats with Moose but I recognize the name so I may have read their posts. Again I am so sorry and my thoughts and prayers go out to you and his/hers family.

Not all of are transitioning, some just want to be more feminine or just have boobs.

This is sad, I never got to talk with Moose, but noticed him being online and reading a lot. Never became a close friend due to not posting much. Such a sad start for the day... Just minutes ago I learned a musician friend of mine had passed away, what's with this day bringing such sad news. Crying

I decided to register on my own instead of continuing to use Mooses's account.

tomi66: 
Thank you for your kind words.  Yes, I am seeing that this forum a very diverse group the more I poke around.  I applaud any and all who have the strength and conviction to change themselves in pursuit of their own comfort and happiness.  Lord knows I don't even have the strength to quit smoke so I tip my hat to all of y'all here for going after what you want or need.

HelloDiDi:
I am very sorry that my post added on to an already difficult day for you.  I do hope that your day ended up getting better.  Please dont feel bad about not talking to Moose.  He was very private and I believe terrified of talking/posting with others.  Autism/ADHD does some very strange things to people where they desperately want to interact with others but they are terrified/anxious at the prospect of actually having to communicate with others.  Moose described it like wanting to play with a wild porcupine; you really want to do it because they are so cute but you know you will probably get hurt.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon