Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Huge Testicle Pain

Started taking because I love the female body and want that body for myself, took 2000 mg and 2000 mg of red Reishi , and had the worst testicle pain and breast tissue pain, it went away after a couple of days after I stopped taking both , looking to restart with 500 mg of Reishi and 500 MG of Pm and build up after a month to 1000, then the month after to 1500, then the next month 2000 of Reishi and 2000 mg of PM, or should I just stick with 500 each, what results will I get with 500 mg each?

Re: Testicle Pain

That means it's working!

Heart

No pain no gain, lol! Every time I put a liberal amount of BO cream on my testicles I feel a slight ache and another feeling I can't describe Hug I know it must be working. Of course I think my testicles have been this small since I was prepubesent. It's been 14 months on BO now. I know it's a PM thread but some things are similar. Heart

when you go from 0 to what is pretty much the maximum dose for most normal sized people, you are going to encounter pain. this goes for most medications but especially hormonal stuff.

Testes pain at the beginning is very common, but after a couple of years it stops....
If you keep up with higher dosages you can also expect your testes to shrink up to 50% in size, and a black line to appear under your scrotum. Although these seem worrying signals, it's all "normal" and fertility won't be affected.

500mg and 500mg won't do much. There is a stage before budding when you'll go through some discomfort. If  you want to keep some effects going, I would suggest you stick to at least 1000mg of PM per day.

Yep, this means its working as intended. I had this a whole lot when I started HRT and its come and gone several times since, typically when ever female hormones jump up. Big Grin

What exactly does the pain feel like and how often/long?

(23-10-2023, 03:36 AM)tomi66 Wrote:  No pain no gain, lol! Every time I put a liberal amount of BO cream on my testicles I feel a slight ache and another feeling I can't describe  Hug I know it must be working. Of course I think my testicles have been this small since I was prepubesent. It's been 14 months on BO now. I know it's a PM thread but some things are similar.  Heart

Which BO cream are you using?

@Michellecit,
I use Transfemme ceam, it's expensive, but the way it feels when I use it is unexplainable. Especially when I go a few days without it and start again. It always makes my little guys pull up inside me, penis and gonads, giving me a smooth crotch with no bulging male parts. I can make a 50 US dollar jare last about a month only using it on my scrotum. Sometimes I put it on my face after shaving, it feels cool and refreshing.
Heart

Thanks @tomi66, I'll have to take a look. Trying another round of PM and SP here and like what you are saying as flatter in the front does help when dressed. I had never seen the black line develop but I hadn't stuck with PM for more than a couple of months consecutively over the last year...  then took several month breaks. So I probably did it 6 months over the last 12. Now I am ready to see what happens if I stick with it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon