Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Moving Forward

Well, I figured that it was time for me to make an update post of sorts as a LOT has happened with me since my "introduction" post back in July. 

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=31290

I am not going to go through my history with NBE or herbals again, so y'all can re-read my post for a refresher. 

I had decided to make a concerted effort with PM and supporting supplements, with more of a focus and dedication towards consistancy.  After reading through Didi's posts and threads, I decided to try BO again, instead. 

So I had worked my up to 1500mg per day over the course of 3 weeks and I felt like it starting to work for me when I stareted to notice the beginnings of impending cardiovascular issues that had never been present before restarting on BO.  Needess to say, I dropped BO again and had a think about everything in my life and how my wants and goals fit into that.  

I came to the conclusion that PM was not what I wanted to go after, so I obtained some Biolabs Bi-Est 2.5 and began applying one pump per day, rotating the application spots between my abdomen, thighs and scrotum.  My process was very similar to AP63's post concerning Bi-est 5.0, though I had not read through that one when I made my decision.

I felt a genuine rush of estrogen in my system from the first application of the bi-est 2.5, and I continued using it for about 3 weeks before deciding to step up to the HelloPharmacy 5.0 AP63 mentioned.  My body was responding extremly well to the 2.5 and was having zero issues, so I made the switch to the 5.0 and continued for another 3 weeks before I realized that I had made a grave error in my process.

I had read about the pink fog that is so frequently mentioned on here, and I though I had a pretty good idea about what to expect when it eventually reared its head, but I never realized just how insidious and subversive it truly was.  By the time I realized that I was experiencing the effects of the pink fog, it was too late for me, and I had completly lost the will or desire to to stop it.

Long story short, I have been using E2 injections for the past 5 weeks or so, and I have genuinely never been happier in my life that I can recall.  My mind is clear an it feels righ to me.  My body is responding very well and the last time I felt this good physically, was when I was in my early 20's

I have come to understand and accept that, 3 months ago, I was just another guy who wanted breasts of my own, and I was willing to accept a bit of body feminization along the way to achieve that.  At this point in my journey, I find that I have no desire to ever go back to being purely male, and only a nostalgic, passing interest in going back to being a male who wanted some feminine aspects to my body.

What I can say right now, is that this version of my myself is so visceral, real and correct to my psyche, that it is almost jarring at times. The effect that the E2 has had on my body and mind thus far is so profound, that I struggle to understand how I could have ever thought that I would be satisfied with anything less. Each day is another notch closer to my body and mind being correct for who and what I am.  

It is honestly surreal to look back on who I was and realize that I used to think that this was too much and too far to be tolerable or acceptable.

For safety sake, I will be getting blood work done to see where my levels are at. I wanted to give my body 6-8 weeks to acclimate to the E2 and for my levels to stabilize before testing. I will make a post with my results once I have done so.

With all that pomp, fluff and circumstance out of the way, I am seeking input and advise on anti-androgens. Currently, I am taking 500mg of Red Reishi, and I can tell the effect that it is having on my DHT levels, but I would like to look into proper T supression going forward. 

I plan to wait until after my blood work is done to introduce an AA, if it is even necessary, but I am trying to get my research done and options figured out now.

There is a ton of excellent information here, but it is so fragmented and scattered that it is difficult for my ADHD brain to compile and process everything, especially when so many posts are clogged with excessive quoting and filler.

"...Another one bites the dust, another one bites the dust..." Big Grin 

Welcome to the new world, welcome to the girl club. xD Its magical when it hits like puzzle pieces falling together isn't it? To me your story sounds a lot like what I experienced the moment I started HRT, the clarity and crazy rush of just feeling right, like its meant to be like that... What can you do, other than keep on going? I think its all clear when your body is meant to run on estrogen, that's how it is. It can bring such happiness.

Are you injecting EV or EEn? Which concentration/cycle/dosage? I'm curious, especially how your labs turn out. ^_^

Yes, it does seem to be the case that this is how things are supposed to be, even though it is not what I planned or expected.

In a strange way, I am finding the effects of the estrogen on my male anatomy to be comforting to an extent.  I am enjoying the effects that it is having on the rest of my body as well, and I look forward to waking up each morning to see what has changed while I slept.

I was injecting 5-7 mg of EV every 5 days.  I say 5-7 mg because it is difficult to be consistant or exact when trying to get exactly 0.15 ml on a 1ml syringe.  I have noticed that I can feel the effects tapering off starting around 3-3.5 days since injection, so I am switching to a 4 day cycle.  Once I get my labs run, I plan to switch to EEn to maintain a more stable and consistant level.

I am currently looking into adding an actual anti-androgen after I get my labs run, but there are a lot of factors to consider before making a decision.  I may not even need to use an AA, based on how my male bits are feeling these days.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon