Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Topical Use

I've been seeing Topical use being praised quite strongly recently and it seems to be fairly successful for those that go that route. An Estrogen, Progesterone, DHEA, and some AA applied daily. Was hoping someone could answer some questions I had regarding that route.

It used to be recommended to not apply consistently to the breasts due to desensitizing receptors or diminishing returns in some way if I recall right. Has that advice changed? My search-fu isn't fantastic on here, but it seems like applying to the chest is now the way to go.

Also, if concentrating the Topicals on the chest is the goal, should massage be avoided too close to application? Something like not helping the body move what we applied away from that area before it's had a chance to bind.

I was wondering if an L-Arginine "circulation" cream would be a good addition rather than as a capsule to focus the effects as well, or if it'd hamper for the same reason as the massage question above.

Thanks for any light that can be shone on this Smile

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Here's my ideas on this, I can only speak for myself, too bad Lotus isn't much online as she could tell all the science side of it much better.

I have been doing it daily for three months now without breaks, its still working, I haven't noticed any signs of dermal fatigue, or anything about overloading receptors. Other than the fact that I did have very fast growth spurt a while back and right now its a bit slower but still going, that can be just fluctuation as this is never a constant. BUt daily use for several months appears not to be a problem. Overloading receptors should not be a problem either as we're not using some crazy over the top mega doses for this. DImishing reutrns happens with all NBE at some point and things slow down depending on maturity (=Tanner stage) anyway. I think a way to play absolutely sure with this would be to take breaks at some point or cycle it.... I will be forced on a break soon as I will be recovering from body contouring.

I apply the stuff not long before bed, let it absorb enough to not make a mess. Then wash off what is left in the morning and then I'm free to massage and pump all day again, that way it wont get messed up at all.

L-arginine cream? I have never seen that as a cream, its an interesting idea as this is one of the amino acids that is mentioned to elevate HGH, would that give a local growth hormone boost?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon