Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can pumping help in shaping breasts, especially as they grow?

Like the title, can breasts be shaped from pumping as they grow? I'm in the early stages but mine lack a round shape. Rather they seem to be growing out from the center rather than from the sides and underside. My nipples are also pointing downward rather than riding slightly on top. Hope this makes sense. I started topical progesterone about a week ago and I've got that sore ache around the nipples again that I had with PM. They also feel fuller. But the shape remains as before. Just wondering from those more experienced if pumping might help. Thanks in advance for any input.

Yes they do help shape your breasts!  Mainly because everything under the dome (under negative pressure) will grow.  And the domes are very breast shaped.   I have also used mine to increast the size of one breast that was smaller than the other.  Works great!  I have grown from an 36 A/B to a 36DD since I have been pumping.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon