Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My pumping program 2023-2024

Hello!

I've started again my noogleberry program yay! I haven't pumped since January 2022.

My goal for the next month is to pump 30' daily (to get used to it again, the first couple of days have been weird  Blush  ) to reach 1h daily by the end of this year, 2023.

I hope to be able to noogle 2h a day throughout 2024 but time will tell.

My current measurement is: 92cm bust and 76 under bust. I lost weight again because I was sick the last weeks of September so Sad that made drop my measurements lol

My mid term goal is 96cm bust let's see if I can make it within a year.

BTW I'll be doing what Lotus suggested on her thread - so I will combine noogling and topical route! and also I'll add zhi mu oil in 6 weeks or so.

As a oil carrier right now I am mixing olive oil + aloe vera + jojoba oil + 10 droplet of cayenne oil. 

-

I'd love to know what has worked for you so far and how many days do you noogle a week?

Near the end of it, I went absolutely nuts on noogling, hitting record of 130 hours within thirty days, averaging at around 90-120 hours and did it work! You should check out my noolge guide thread about the details (I think you have already read it?). The thing about moderate pressure, sessions frequency first, time second, water in the cups and never overdoing pressure seemed to truly work magic.

Anyway, the thing that did it the best I think was to have such frequency of sessions that the swelling almost never goes completely down and then staying super consistent. This I think was more important than total hours done, but both play a role. I really went hardcore with it, it als oresulted into long lasting discolouration which now finally is healing and fading away but took a long time to vanish. This can be mostly avoided by never doing too high pressure, optimal or even a bit below is best. Pushing up frequency with many short sessions and then adding in more hours when possible is crucial. Wink

Hi SweetO
I had a few weeks to my self once, and i would Noogle 3 times a day. at least an hour each time
I found that by noogling before the swelling was gone, was very helpful. kinda kept up the momentum.
And its so encouraging to enjoy the effects almost all day. It a great boost to morale.
Bobbi

(04-10-2023, 05:23 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Near the end of it, I went absolutely nuts on noogling, hitting record of 130 hours within thirty days, averaging at around 90-120 hours and did it work! You should check out my noolge guide thread about the details (I think you have already read it?). The thing about moderate pressure, sessions frequency first, time second, water in the cups and never overdoing pressure seemed to truly work magic.

Anyway, the thing that did it the best I think was to have such frequency of sessions that the swelling almost never goes completely down and then staying super consistent. This I think was more important than total hours done, but both play a role. I really went hardcore with it, it als oresulted into long lasting discolouration which now finally is healing and fading away but took a long time to vanish. This can be mostly avoided by never doing too high pressure, optimal or even a bit below is best. Pushing up frequency with many short sessions and then adding in more hours when possible is crucial. Wink

I think you said the most important thing ever: keeping the swelling up as much as we can. I do recall well my first time noogling, when in the 4th month I had to split up the minutes since I couldn't stay 1h 30' doing so (therefore I did 40, 40, 10') by the 9th month I grew quite a lot, especially outwards. 

130?!! in 30 days is INSANE but your work really paid off! I would love to have such patience but unfortunately I get pretty bored noogling.

Ps: Could you give me some guidance on how to work with water? Would love to try but I am a total mess xD

(04-10-2023, 05:48 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi SweetO
I had a few weeks to my self once, and i would Noogle 3 times a day. at least an hour each time
I found that by noogling before the swelling was gone, was very helpful. kinda kept up the momentum.
And its so encouraging to enjoy the effects almost all day. It a great boost to morale.
Bobbi

Bobbiiii <3 How are you doing?

Oh you did 3h a day? I tried once for a couple of weeks but couldn't make it, unbearable plus very time consuming... however you are right, it keeps up the swelling and makes you feel more confident indeed.

By the way, do you do a massage program as well ?

Hi SweetO
I'm peachy keen thanks.
Yes that was 3 hours, but it was during a rainy time so it was easy to sit with the domes on.
Any other time it would be maddening for me to be idle that long. I didnt have the airlocks either!

As for massage I just do deer and Chi mix. I think it mostly give the girls some love. Big Grin 

Hows the family? all recovered from the earthquake? I think that's what they had.
Hows the career, and love life??
Huggs
Bobbi

(14-10-2023, 06:09 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi SweetO
I'm peachy keen thanks.
Yes that was 3 hours, but it was during a rainy time so it was easy to sit with the domes on.
Any other time it would be maddening for me to be idle that long. I didnt have the airlocks either!

As for massage I just do deer and Chi mix. I think it mostly give the girls some love. Big Grin 

Hows the family? all recovered from the earthquake? I think that's what they had.
Hows the career, and love life??
Huggs
Bobbi

Ohhh gotcha! You did have fun noogling while it was raining outside haha!

Ughhh I should get back to deer massages ASAP, they are sooo good for plumping the girls!

Seisms, volcanos, lava,... practically my cousins lost everything but at least they have their children safe. It was pretty scary to see what Mother Nature is capable of!!  Crying

As for dating... no comments, what a mess!  Rolleyes I'm taking a loooong break  Big Grin

Sending you lots of hugs too! Heart Heart Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon