Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First Sports Bra

I have only worn a bra once.  I bought a couple online to see what size a was.  42B.  But after wearing them once I threw them away.  Recently my nipples start itching like crazy when I am being active.  I bought this sports bra months ago to help, but never got the nerve to wear it.  I think today might be the day. I like the way it holds everything in place.  I think I will exercise with it on and maybe run my errands.  See how it feels.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I wear a bra almost everyday, all day, because I need to.  I have breasts.  I live in small town America and don't want to be the subject of 
scrutiny.  So, how does my bra not get attention?  I have tried all kinds of bras.  If you don't want to draw attention take a look at Rhonda Shear invisible body bras on Ebay.  They come in all kinds of colors and support like a sports bra.  You can get packs of three for around $25.00.  Best of all...unless your shirt/blouse is sheer or transparent, they have no "tell tale" signs of straps or clasps.  I wear them to minimize jiggle and nipple pokies.  They work great.
    Only reveal is if you're sweating heavily, the sweat will saturate your shirt first and present a dry bra shaped image, and after everything dries...the bra shape will remain till it dries.  It's still easy to conceal in a black or dark colored gym shirt.

A nice light sports bra is lovely to wear , just enough control to stop things bouncing around too much.
Yours looks good on you Perky A's
xxx

(29-09-2023, 01:38 PM)CasthyJo Wrote:  take a look at Rhonda Shear invisible body bras on Ebay

I may have to give something like this a try.   Been trying to avoid wearing a bra to the gym, as everything I have with good support are noticeable under a t-shirt.  I have been running a lot getting too much bounce when I run, to the point of sore boobs and raw nipples. 

Do you know how accurate their size guide is?  I'm between 3x or 4x,  thinking I should go with the smaller for running.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon