Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just started PM

Im new and starting PM, and I'm pretty athletic with some muscle. Do you think i will have good Results?

Welcome!

Nobody can guarantee how big boobs you can get. However, nearly 100% sure you will experience visible changes in your body. But it takes usually months, and to get "real" breasts I bet an year or two. You can't accelerate the process much by taking big amounts of PM, but too much stresses your liver. Most people seem keep to 500-1500mg/day. But this is based on so-called anecdotal and empiric info, as the research isn't giving clear answers.  

You should also use some androgen blocker such as Red Reishi (RR) and take vitamins, minerals and fish oil, too. You can find very good information about what to use and what are the effects of different herbs and supplements here, especially by Lotus.

-Teddy

Interesting, I will order some Red Reishi and give it a try.

I think my T levels are naturally low because I've never seemed to grow much body hair and I appear a bit androgynous when my BMI is low.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon