Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello all.  I am new here and pretty new to the idea of growing breasts.  I have read a lot of information on here and it has been very helpful.  I was wondering if I might get some tips from all of you on coming up with a program.  I should mention that I have been on TRT for 10 months for low testosterone.  That was before taking any breath enhancement supplements.  Below are my goals:
  • Breast growth but especially breast sensitivity. Size is not important. In fact prefer to remain discreet.
  • Experience female emotions and arousal
  • Maintain male sexual function 
  • I have no desire to transition to female but would like to remain a man in real life
Below are what I’ve tried so far:
  • Natures Answer Pueraria Mirifica which contains DIM
  • AMALTH PM which says 1000 MG is equivalent to 10k MG.  I don’t know what that means
  • Life extension Estrogen
  • Maca
  • P50 Max cream
  • Bust Bunny
  • Transcend Feminize
  • I have also tried a few sample birth control pills
I have taken much of the above over the past two weeks and I think I’m seeing some results but maybe it’s my imagination.  I have notice some lumps around the perimeter of my left areola.  Are these breast buds or just breast tissue.  From what I’ve read breast buds grow directly under the nipple?  Also my left areola seems to be puffy and getting wider and darker.  Not much happening with my right breast.

Any advice is much appreciated.  I’ve posted a pic of my left breast.

Welcome to the forum.  In here you'll find a wealth of information.  Lotus is one of many who have shared their research.  Main thing is breast growth is a slow process and you have to need patience and find the right combination to gives you the results you want.

Thank you for the warm welcome Mashtenn.  This site is very informative.

Check out ChuckS progress. He also is on trt and has had great success with his program for growing his breasts. Maybe you can combine what he did and what lotus has talked about to see results. Or maybe even use chucks program and see what happens and then maybe tailor it to you specific goals or needs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon