Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Back BO and changes are happening quicker.

You will definitely fill in.  I also have had tons of muscle loss and arms and legs very natural fem shape.  Arms no definition at all

(05-10-2023, 02:19 AM)Melissa24 Wrote:  Thanks tomi66 for the detailed information. I think I will add a few capsules of milk thistle to my daily regiment. Thanks for the nice complements of my breasts, I don't think they are very big or girly yet my bras are only 36AA. That's why I'm trying BO to see if that fills in what PM hadn't. My measurements are 34 inch band and 37 inches across the bust. I'll add more photos along the way if the BO makes them any bigger Big Grin
Hi Melissa, 
Bras are a tough thing for everyone to get right, you have a 3 inch band difference, my bra calculators put you at a C cup. A good bra fitting at a bra shop or high-quality lingerie store should get you into a comfortable bra. 

I have a 41 band measurement but can comfortably fit into a 40 band in elomi and Goddess, other brands that band is either too tight or too loose. 

I know it may feel a little embarrassing at first, so you may want to call ahead and ask if they do bra fittings for men, you won't be the first orthe last. 

Rest assured you will find a bra that fits perfectly, but be careful, it could get expensive once you can't make up your mind and walk out with 4 or 5 different bras Big Grin. And remember,  as your breasts increase so will your cup, I grew 3 cup sizes and in another 6 months I may be up one more Heart

Tomi66, You are sure right about bras being tough to find the right size. I've bought so many different ones and none really seem to fit right. I know my measurements say I'm a size C, I wish they were. I think guys chests are naturally bigger then women's so you get a false reading. Women's chests are smaller and not tapered like guys so when they are 3 sizes different from band size to bust it's their breasts that are making up the difference. At least that's been my experience, I could be all wrong though as I'm no expert. Rolleyes   I have a hard time filling an A cup! But it was sure nice to hear you say I'm a size C Smile 
I should start my own thread so not to fill this one all up with my experiences. I do want to upload some more photos of how they are progressing once they show more.

Thanks again for all your advice and help.

Melissa24,  you're probably right. I have always been big busted sins I was a teen, maybe I always had a little extra E going on to be able to fit into a woman's bra. I still think you have beautiful C breasts  Heart

Thanks Heart   Tomi66 here's a couple more photos, the July one I'm still on PM the September one I'm 4 weeks on BO. I ended PM in early August.        

How do you like BO so far?

(07-10-2023, 04:22 PM)Melissa24 Wrote:  Thanks Heart   Tomi66 here's a couple more photos, the July one I'm still on PM the September one I'm 4 weeks on BO. I ended PM in early August.

Yes you are starting to get some nice growth  Heart

Thanks Niaja & Tomi, So far I'm liking the BO. Seems like I'm getting more aches in my breasts and yesterday they felt like they were pushing out more and looked that way too. I hoping this is a sign that things are working. I the past with taking PM they would start to do the same thing but then stall. So far BO seems to be more of a steady push. Only time will tell as I've been fooled before. I will keep you posted.

A little over a month on BO and it's working on and off. After my last post it seemed to be less of a push, but then yesterday and today I could feel the BO working after I took it. I guess this is how it works. So here is a photo I took today, it may be my imagination but they seem a bit fuller.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I am glad everything is working. I am still on 6 in the afternoon and 6 evening. At first I really didn't realize how it made me feel, now I am a bit nervous about tapering off, but so far so good, even on though I have lowered my dose I feel good. Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon