Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Back BO and changes are happening quicker.

I am so glad its working for you, it's a miracle supplement,in my opinion Heart

When I started BO, 16 months ago I would have said it didn't make me feel any different but now that I have started to slowly back off, I dropped from 16 capsules a day to 14 and after a month I went back to 16. I will try again in November. I have realized that my body believes it needs it, but from what I have read is it initiates a permanent change and my body will produce E hormones at the female level without the supplements. As a recovering alcoholic I think it's my addictive personality that thinks I need it. Ugh.
Heart

(28-10-2023, 11:51 AM)tomi66 Wrote:  I am so glad its working for you, it's a miracle supplement,in my opinion  Heart

When I started BO, 16 months ago I would have said it didn't make me feel any different but now that I have started to slowly back off, I dropped from 16 capsules a day to 14 and after a month I went back to 16. I will try again in November. I have realized that my body believes it needs it, but from what I have read is it initiates a permanent change and my body will produce E hormones at the female level without the supplements. As a recovering alcoholic I think it's my addictive personality that thinks I need it. Ugh.
Heart
16 capsules a day!  What size?

I'm taking 3-250 mg Swanson capsules twice daily for a total of 1500 mg/day, and thought that was a pretty high amount?

Thanks!

@Avign0n4090
That is a good amount, everyone's tolerance is different, you may be able to slowly increase. What I
take is a proprietary blend so I can only guess what the exact amount is of BO. Mine is BO, Petuitary Glandular and kelp, for a total of 525 mg per capsule. I can guess that they ar at least 50% BO, 30% PG and 20% kelp, given the order of ingredients. Which is about 2000 mg twice a day, which is about maximum amount I would want to take. Although I take 2 different blends, one has a higher percentage of PG so it couldbe less than 2000mg. The PG is said to help with the process. I really like the results. I do take milk thistle to help keep the liver clean, it is a natural detoxifier. Heart

OMG I didn’t realize I had gotten so many responses after I posted this. My email wasn’t getting the notifications. There’s too many to respond to now, but I enjoyed reading your experiences with BO. The people that have been on BO longer than me but have had similar experiences makes me excited for the future!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon